Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Being an absolute newbie to webos, i note that folders other than inbox that i have checked and added to favorities other than inbox do not actually sync until i look inside of them. I am using an exchange server (the real thing, 2003) and use rules to sort inbound mail, i.e. office phone messages go to office, i do some part-time work for the county, so forwarded email from their system goes to a folder called 'fulton'.

In my old treo pro, activesync allowed me to specify folders to sync. I have designated my folders as favorites. I have told exchange mail setup to get mail as soon as mail arrives, but as I say, except for the inbox, it does not happen.

Is there anything i can do to force these folders to stay current like inbox does?

Other than that I have yet to find things to complain about in my brand new att pre plus, give me time, but

Jim Altman
    600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus
    I'm having the same problem. I'm part of a support team and I have all emails sent to that team placed in that folder. I had that working fine on Good on my Treo 680. Additionally, Good allowed me to block emails from coming to my phone based on the sender's address (good for automated notifications that I don't care about). Are there any hacks/patches out there that I could install that would take care of this, or am I pretty much out of luck unless I start digging into the internals of the OS?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaltman View Post
    Is there anything i can do to force these folders to stay current like inbox does?
    Short answer is no. Unfortunately Exchange folders don't auto sync yet.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Short answer is no. Unfortunately Exchange folders don't auto sync yet.
    Is this a limitation of the Pre's email application or a limitation of Microsoft ActiveSync?
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    Its not activesync, because it was fine on the palm pro, you were able to look at a list of folders and choose which to sync.