Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    I have a sprint pre and mobile hot spot is showing up as able to download for free in my app catalog?!?!
    me too, hope this means sprint is finally letting us tether, tap to launch, no update.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    yep. saying "tap to launch" though. heheheh... (been there... done that. thx to folks here)
    I tried to download it and I get install failed.
    Me too. At first, it told me I was in the wrong country. Then, it let me in. Every time I try to download it though, it gives me an "Install failed."
    Its listed in mine too, right at the top. Wonder what that's all about. Maybe Sprint is finally adding the option? Wonder if AT&T folks can see it??? Other countries???
    I tried downloading it and I get an install failed message. Why is that? I do have Mytether installed. I wonder if that has anything to do with the problem.
    Last edited by myblackz28; 05/17/2010 at 02:51 PM.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    just for the heck of it i am trying to install it though and totally fails. can someone who hasn't done the homebrew install of mobile hotspot confirm whether this installs or not?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    I have MyTether, but haven't done a hacked install (Sprint) of MHS. And I get the install failed.
    Quote Originally Posted by blu8503 View Post
    just for the heck of it i am trying to install it though and totally fails. can someone who hasn't done the homebrew install of mobile hotspot confirm whether this installs or not?
    No homebrew here, install fails.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I do not have the homebrew version installed and I am also getting install failed as well. Hopefully this isn't some sort of a mistake because I would love to have this option as well.
    I have homebrew, Install fails. Come on fix it for us palm!
    I have homebrew, Install fails. Come on fix it for us palm!
    Install fail here too... another outdated certificate perhaps
    Support site says you have to call your carrier first and subscribe to Mobile Hotspot.
    Getting an "Install Failed" message as well after downloading...anyone have the link for the support site?
    Getting an "Install Failed" message as well after downloading...anyone have the link for the support site?
    I am hoping for an early not ready yet leak
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    anyone tried calling about it?
    No homebrews or patches. Install failed.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast