Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I was just looking through the app catalogue for a memo / notes app and came across "Stickyman." It looks like a promising app - as you can stick the memos to your home screen, along with the other expected functionality. The app, however, is a paid one; and although it is only 1.09, I was just hoping to hear a bit about it before I buy it.

Thanks very much for your responses in advance.
    I have been happily using it since it came out. I have a permanent note with a phone number to call if the phone is lost and found. I use it for upcoming important events with dates. Also quick shopping lists.
    Laissez Faire
    did you read the reviews in the app catalog?
    I bought it and love it. I never forget to pick up the milk on the way home!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaimel0l View Post
    I was just looking through the app catalogue for a memo / notes app and came across "Stickyman." It looks like a promising app - as you can stick the memos to your home screen, along with the other expected functionality. The app, however, is a paid one; and although it is only 1.09, I was just hoping to hear a bit about it before I buy it.

Thanks very much for your responses in advance.
    I am the developer of Stickyman. If you have any questions or need support, you can reach me by PM or email (which is quicker) at support@wizardapps.net
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Stickyman is an Awesome app. I use it all the time and is worth every penny.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Thank you everyone for all your responses. I look forward to purchasing it and enjoying the functionality that it brings.