1.    #1  
    There's a new app in the catalog called GPS Wrestler. Does anyone know if it works? What does it actually do?
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    I would say if you are desperate the following thread has the most potential for help....

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ed-cached.html

edit if my link does not work, try searching for QPST or 'waking' the gps (there are lots of threads about this). I would not pay for any app...
  3.    #3  
    Thanks nulsul, but that wasn't my question. I was wondering if anyone knew what exactly GPS Wrestler does. The description in the App Catalog is sketchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    Thanks nulsul, but that wasn't my question. I was wondering if anyone knew what exactly GPS Wrestler does. The description in the App Catalog is sketchy.
    Hello GoBears,

I am the developer for GPS Wrestler. The app attempts to wake up an unresponsive GPS by basically sending large amounts of requests to the GPS chip. It is really only needed/useful for verizon pre plus phones that are unable to lock in on a GPS signal. Unfortunately palm denied the app when I specified it was only for the verizon GPS problem or the Palm Pre Plus.

I hope that clears up your questions, please let me know if you have anymore.
    i'm going to try this..i've done everything...QPST (all modes on), agps patch (all 3 mods, all removed)....short of toggling QPST modes. this is my issue i'm sure at this point. the gps chip is just doesn't wake up unless i open multiple gps apps....but once it's on...it's great.
    Soooo....does anyone have feedback for this app?
    I want to hear precentral members feedback too!