1.    #1  
    I am having issues linking folders with Zumodrive. On the web there are numerous complaints, yet no answers. Has anyone solved the solution where you right click and can make the link folder magically appear? Id like the 2GB free )
    Quote Originally Posted by llpeterson View Post
    Has anyone solved the solution where you right click and can make the link folder magically appear? Id like the 2GB free )
    If its magic then why do you need help? It should do it "magically".

I have no problems With this app or service, I just need to buy more storage.

P.S. How do you solve a solution?
    You know me to be a reasonably smart person, don't you think I would know if I were wrong?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    that was a rude “answr” a-hole. Lol anyway, to the OP, I have run into the same problem. I will post back if I learn of anything more. Damn the dojo!!!!
    I ran into the same issue when I initially installed the program. However, once you shut off your computer and reboot, a shortcut for Zumodrive will appear on your desktop. Double click it and determine which folder you want to link. Right click on this folder and you will have the option to link it to Zumodrive. Let the magic begin.
    Last edited by remmysmom; 05/15/2010 at 04:09 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by remmysmom View Post
    I ran into the same issue when I initially installed the program. However, once I shut off my computer and rebooted, a shortcut for Zumodrive appeared on your desktop. Double click it and determine which folder you want to link. Right click on this folder and you will have the option to link it to Zumodrive. Let the magic begin.
    Thats the fix. Cheers
    Good to hear!