1.    #1  
    I also have a Samsung Moment and I love the way the layout of the Android Market is. Mainly the way that when you click on an application, it shows some reviews on the same page, which goes a long way. For example, an app in the App Catalog may have a 5 star rating, but it may only be from one review. Seeing this information all on one page is a lot easier, in my opinion.
    the little number next to the rating tells u how many people have rated the app...then if u want to see the reviews u just click on the reviews button...i personally would rather have the option to look at the reviews IF i want to and not just display automatically.
    there is a revamp of the App Catalog comign in the fall. It was on the front page of P|C when Dieter went to the Dev confrence in Sunnyvale; the home of Palm. Check back on P|C front pages from a few weeks ago and you'll see some screen shots.
    my only gripe with the current app catalog is that the algorithm for Hot Apps is garbage. An app that has one rating of 5 stars will be at the top of the list, but an app with 20000 downloads, but a rating of 4.5 will be at the bottom of the page...