1.    #1  
    how do i add podcasts?
    your question should go here, http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...-k-prepod.html, no need to start a new thread.

Hit the + button on the bottom of the screen, add via URL, or directory search.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  3.    #3  
    where doi find the url?
    I found it under the homebrew app gallery, drPodder is the first one, the link to the forum page it at the bottom of the page. Most of them have a forum link, but not all.

Also can be found here:
    PreCentral Forums > webOS Software and Chat > Homebrew Apps

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by evanderlongoria View Post
    where doi find the url?
    Do you mean the URL of the podcast? Search for the website of the podcast on the web -- if they want you to know the url, they'll have it there.

Regards,
    Tom
    Still need help...

I downloaded DrPodder on to my phone, but I'd like to add the latest version of this podcast...

The Lost Podcast With Jay & Jack

Since it's not there, what is the URL I enter?
    lukevenk.audioblog.com/rss/lost_podcast_with_jay_and_jack.xml

it goes on...but not the latest podcast.

Where did you find that URL?
    Quote Originally Posted by spartan_md View Post
    it goes on...but not the latest podcast.

Where did you find that URL?
    try this one lukevenk.hipcast.com/rss/lost_podcast_with_jay_and_jack.xml

found here The Lost Podcast with Jay and Jack (Super Deluxe: AAC) Subscribe

only get the april 21st episode...??
    not sure online show latest episode was March 11, 2010, maybe they are just slow to update....?