Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    I went on a spending spree (for me anyway)

I got
    -Dropboxify
    -Flightview (most awesome I've app purchased so far)
    -DrPodder (finally ponied up and ditched my HB version)

Good day...
    Pre owner is Nov. 2009
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    picked up FlightCaster...should be helpful on my commute to work.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    You could buy a Visa gift card at the grocery store or Target or Wal-Mart or...
    and how much are those, like 50 dollars...oh wait, i can afford that
    Quote Originally Posted by Tl12000 View Post
    and how much are those, like 50 dollars...oh wait, i can afford that
    Visa gift cards go down to $20. I don't know if they work in the Palm App Catalog since you need to enter a billing address.

If you have a debit card with a visa or master card logo that will work just fine.

Paypal offers debit cards, or there are programs like this Buxx for Teens - Smart Spending | Personal | Visa USA

There are many options out there.
    Bought my first app..

The nhl one...
    I was at my parents house today. Lots of family in town for my little sisters graduation, so all my nieces, nephews, cousins, second cousins twice removed, etc.

I bought Teen repellent to have a little fun with them. Then as I was explaining it and pupped it up to max, the look on my dads face when he still could not hear it was priceless.

99 well spent!
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    i purchased absolute fitness today, seems pretty good
  8.    #208  
    I think I'm finally done...

here's my list:
    Notes
    Grocery List
    Paratrooper
    FlightView
    Uno
    Launchpoint
    Tealfish Aquarium
    Reboxed

I had to stop myself...and to think I got all that for just over $20.

thanks A MILLION Everyone, when I thought of this idea I never realized how wildly popular it would get. Seeing what everyone's purchasing and reviewing the app catalog like I've never done before...I found a ton of great software, some of which I didn't even know existed.

The webos community is absolutely TERRIFIC and I applaud everyone for taking part. I hope the devs see our passion and continue to bring good apps to palm, and spread the news to their dev friends and contacts.

Here's hoping for an even better Year 2 for all of us...

Thanks everyone and goodnight!!!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    TweetMe.
    peep peep peep

What a year.. .

*Contest is over*
    Congrats to those that won and to all devz that received mass support today.
    Last edited by Freshyz; 06/06/2010 at 11:14 PM.
    it only lets me have one. Even when they fly through the red circle, they blow right thru
    looks like the final tally for this was 155,807 apps downloaded in 24 hors...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    it only lets me have one. Even when they fly through the red circle, they blow right thru
    After laying down your first tower, don't click the bottom left icon. If there is a big red spot around the tower just click outside it to make it disappear. Then you should be able to put a new tower down so long as your money is above $30 which it should be.
    I bought two more... I'm done for now
    Anybody buy the entire Brighthouse suite?
    LOL
    That's awesome guys. Great work!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Bought Wifi Media Sync earlier today and just posting right now. Works good, but I would love to move the pictures from my phone to my PC.
    Wow, this is a great number to see. Thank you to all that supported us developers today and for all future support.

DigiPay PayPal Account Manager- http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...ccount-manager

DigiBar Pocket Bartender- http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...cket-bartender
    I got Safe Box. Have over $40 paid apps now

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Forgot to post yesterday. I was too busy playing with my new apps. I bought two: Notes and Shopping Manager. They work kind of awesome together, because Shopping manager exports to clipboard and notes uploads to Google Docs. Life is getting awesome.
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast