Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 226
  1. #181  
    I'll add another Radio Hibiki and drpodder to the list for today. Yes, it has taken me this long to finally buy drpodder
  2. #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    I'll add another Radio Hibiki and drpodder to the list for today. Yes, it has taken me this long to finally buy drpodder
    I got podsnatcher, so far, I like it better.
  3. #183  
    I bought jvault. Thanks for the member comments that helped me make a decision.
  4. #184  
    I haven't tweeted but I've bought today:

    Radio Hibiki
    Geostrings
    LunarPal
    Techtray
    Boardgame geek
    The Settlers
  5. #185  
    Edit:Have now also got Timepiece
    I would like to add PowerNap to my list.
    So today has seen some good investments from me.
    So far today I have bought
    GW series
    CSS Cheat Sheet
    JavaScript Cheat Sheet
    My webOS apps
    Pizza&Movie Codes
    Paratroopers
    Defensive Warfare
    PowerNap
    Timepiece
    Last edited by pip smith; 06/06/2010 at 07:21 PM.
  6. #186  
    notes
    safebox
  7. #187  
    how stupid am I that I can't figure our how Defensive Warefar works?
  8. #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    how stupid am I that I can't figure our how Defensive Warefar works?
    Not very, I'm still getting used to it. I think I'm only on level 3 so far
  9. ght
    ght is offline
    ght's Avatar
    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #189  
    Bought Auctionmate Pro and SportsLive! today.
  10. #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Not very, I'm still getting used to it. I think I'm only on level 3 so far
    I haven't stopped a single plane on level one. I don't get it. Can only place one gun, and they fly right past it.
  11. #191  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I haven't stopped a single plane on level one. I don't get it. Can only place one gun, and they fly right past it.
    On level one put the guns on the bottom bit of land. When you put the first gun down you can either upgrade by clicking the gun or can select to place another gun by tapping the new gun icon again and then placing it on the rock (I found it tricky to get used to the first couple of times).
  12. #192  
    Got Monopoly and Yahtzee.

    Ancient Frog - yea or nay?
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
  13. #193  
    Ancient Frog - yea
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
  14. pmalena's Avatar
    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    #194  
    Picked up GPS Trip Panel, Crushed, Boggle, and Essentials Cooking Calculator! LOVE WebOS!!
    Patrice
    Virginia
    Works like nothing else!
  15. #195  
    Almost forgot to join in the fun... picked up Ancient Frog, MoreStocks and A+ Student Organizer.
  16. #196  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Alright, so I figure I'll skip my afternoon soda at work tomorrow and spent that $1 on another app... Just bought Powernap... Holy heck, I had no idea that many features could be packed into a little timer app!

    Well worth the price of admission. haha
    Haha, thanks man. I've got another really awesome feature lined up for an update for the end of this week!
    Developer of:

    -------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
  17. #197  
    Picked up SMS MMS Email Emoticons Pro. Holly heck. There sure are a lot of emoticons.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  18. tl12000's Avatar
    Posts
    25 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #198  
    i definitely would however you know not all of us have credit cards and such, <18 if you know what i mean...

    apple and the iphone made it pretty easy for me cuz i could just buy itunes gift cards that were like 15 dollars at the store and i could use that as credit towards the apps i purchased on my iphone

    too bad palm will never have anything like that for underaged users...
  19. #199  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Haha, thanks man. I've got another really awesome feature lined up for an update for the end of this week!
    sleeping pills?
  20. #200  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tl12000 View Post
    i definitely would however you know not all of us have credit cards and such, <18 if you know what i mean...

    apple and the iphone made it pretty easy for me cuz i could just buy itunes gift cards that were like 15 dollars at the store and i could use that as credit towards the apps i purchased on my iphone

    too bad palm will never have anything like that for underaged users...
    You could buy a Visa gift card at the grocery store or Target or Wal-Mart or...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity



    Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions