1.    #1  
    Every now and then, when I launch Classic (which I do numerous times during the day to use EZRemote), I get a screen that notifies me of an update for Classic.

When I tap to continue, it launches the App Catalog, and then just does nothing??

When I close all the cards, and re launch Classic, it goes right to the main screen of Classic, with no update notice.

I can open Classic many times just fine, then out of no where get the above behavior.

Any idea why, or what is going on?

Thanks
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

It started with webOS release 1.4. You'll see by reading through some threads that MotionApps has already acknowledged the problem and promised a fix. Because of the unique way that Classic works in webOS, MotionApps can't release updtes without Palm releasing OS updates, and for some unknown reason, Palm will not release OS updates just for Classic. Quite annoying.
  3.    #3  
    Ahhh ok, at least its not something that Im doing to cause it. Yes it is annoying, but haveing Classic is still way worth it, even with the inconvenience.
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Diane, just to confirm that this is not something caused by you. As RJ said, we had this issue already, we addressed it together with Palm, and at that time, it was related to updates released. It took some time for the servers to refresh data. Basically, it took some time until the system and Classic synchronized the versions.

It is possible that the issue is triggered by this same reason for you, but if it persists, please let us know so that we can iterate with Palm and see what might be the cause, i.e. do something to fix this.
    Follow us on Twitter

Hang out with us on Facebook

Stay Tuned with news and updates on our blog
    It's still happening for me. It only happens maybe 2-3 times per month, but I just got it a few days ago.