1.    #1  
    Palm just published it to the app catalog, and I can't wait to get customer feedback. Please check it out and spread the word! http://developer.palm.com/webChannel...rok.pokerdrops

Last edited by dbalmer; 05/08/2010 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Added images
    Dave Balmer, Gobico Games

Thanks for your support! Check out Wobble Words 2 and Poker Drops available now in the App Catalog for Palm Pre and Pixi, and follow us on Twitter @GobicoGames to get the latest news.
  2.    #2  
    User comments and emails have been great so far, thanks! If you find any bugs or have feature requests, please post here or use the Gobico Games forum here on PreCentral.

Thanks for your support! Check out Wobble Words 2 and Poker Drops available now in the App Catalog for Palm Pre and Pixi, and follow us on Twitter @GobicoGames to get the latest news.
  3.    #3  
    Cool! Poker Drops is #4 on the "Fastest Movers" list over at Palm's Hot Apps leaderboard:

Palm Hot Apps

Still low on the overall list, but hey, it just came out. Thanks for your support, PreCentral folks!

Looking good dbalmer/gobico! I love your Wobble Words (2) app, one of the App Catalog's best games, without the PDK to boot!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Great game. Thanks. If you get a trophy, it's a one time thing? you can't get a trophy again?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by crollner View Post
    Great game. Thanks. If you get a trophy, it's a one time thing? you can't get a trophy again?
    Glad you like it! And yeah, trophies are awarded once per achievement. That said, for both Poker Drops and Wobble Words, I'm designing a big overhaul in score stats as well as trophies, so stay tuned.

7.    #7  
    Ouch, got a 1-star review today:

"By Nicholas B It's like wobble words but much less fun...poker hand much harder to find than words. Save your money."

Hoping you read the forums, Nicholas, but here's my take on it. Wobble Words (like Boggle and Scrabble) is a game, but also can help build your vocabulary. Poker Drops can do the same thing for your poker skills. That is, the more you play, the faster your "poker brain" will recognize good hands.

For complete poker noobs (or those of us who haven't played in a long time), there is a complete list of hands and their score bonus in the "How to Play" section, which you can pull up while you're playing (using the "Game" tab) or at any time from the "Help" tab at the bottom of the screen.

I wonder if adding a "hint" system like Wobble Words has would help? Anyone have any suggestions on this?