Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    For those who purchased it what are your thoughts on the game?

I personally like it aside from the crahses which will be remedied in the next update.
    It's the best application that I have ever purchased for my Pre, and probably one of my favorite mobile games that i have ever played.

Get it!
    I have purchased quite a bunch of games on the Pre (not that I play a whole lot) and this one is just great. Definitely one of the best PDK games, fun and addicting. Ancient Frog and Super K.O. Boxing are also fun games.

I guess after playing all the various PDK games (NOVA, Assassins Creed, Sandstorm, etc), I get more pleasure for playing the simpler ones. I guess for the hardcore type of games I have my 360 and my laptop. Mobile gaming is a more causal gaming experience for me.
    Simply fantastic.
    A must buy for people who love puzzle type games like Bejewled.
    I just bought it and I think it's just okay, not that great. Maybe I just need to play it a bit more.
    Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by coolguyslim View Post
    I just bought it and I think it's just okay, not that great. Maybe I just need to play it a bit more.
    It's true the game may not be for everyone, but what may not be obvious is that the Drop game mode can be played fast like an arcade game... plus all the tilting and turning stuff. Here's a video that shows what I mean:

[ Mike Kasprzak | Sykhronics Entertainment | Mike on Twitter | Blog ]
    Smiles [Drop Video, Zen Video] the award winning puzzle game is now on webOS 1.4.0+ (PDK)
    Now Available: Smiles Zen and Smiles Drop (standalone) with Pixi support! (1.4.5+ only)
    Maybe this is impossible, but I was expecting it to be more like Bejeweled.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Speaking of Bejeweled, we need PopCap games to start putting some stuff out on webOS.