Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I doctored last night and used preware + save/restore which did pretty good but one of the apps that didn't make it over was mcraig. Now I can't find it anywhere. Not in Preware, app catalog, anything...

Any thoughts? It wasn't great to begin and have the app isn't a big deal but I want to make sure something else isn't going on here.
    Interstingly, it's not there for me either. And I searched using 'craigslist' and 'splash'.
    i know it's a dumb question...but did you doctor to 1.4.1.1??
    I don't see it either. In preware I typed mcraig, craigs, crai and get nothing. Bummed because I just switch again back to my Pixi from my Moment, and had a few things I've been looking for and getting updates on my Moment. Now I have to keep accessing the site. Kind of a pain.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by notalexrz View Post
    i know it's a dumb question...but did you doctor to 1.4.1.1??
    Yep.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I don't see it either. In preware I typed mcraig, craigs, crai and get nothing. Bummed because I just switch again back to my Pixi from my Moment, and had a few things I've been looking for and getting updates on my Moment. Now I have to keep accessing the site. Kind of a pain.
    Well at least I know I'm not the only one...
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I also doctored and now can't find it, but I also send them a letter explaining my dissappointment with the Pro version vs. The beta version that I just deleted. Here is my message

I just purchased mcraig pro and it does not display any search results, it also sticks at the loading page if I do a blank search. I am really disappointed so far with this program, the beta version that I still had installed up until today, worked better than your pro version. I would really like to get reimbursed, I will be deleting this app and sticking to my web browser to keep up with craigslist.
    This app sucks for me anyway. I do a search for stuff that I know is on craigslist and it always says "No Results".
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    and the response....

Thank*you for contacting us.*

We have been notified of this bug. Our developers are working on it.

Please stay patient with us.

We do have a Facebook page and a Twitter feed now where we announce any new updates - just look for SplashData.

You could also follow our blog for the latest news, tips and tricks about SpalshData:*

Please let me know if you have further questions.
    -- Christina
    SplashData Support
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I totally won't purchase it, if there is only a pay version... I have used the actual website plenty of times in the browser no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by ospreyguy View Post
    I totally won't purchase it, if there is only a pay version... I have used the actual website plenty of times in the browser no problem.
    There used to be a free version when webOS didnt support paid apps...now its all paid. Its back in the store, though.

BTW, Nice handle/moniker! That is my college's mascot!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    BTW, Nice handle/moniker! That is my college's mascot!
    UNF? HOME OF THE FIGHTING OSPREYS! We will swoop you up!

I graduated in 02...