1.    #1  
    Hi all,

As said in the topic title, we need users that make use of dialer apps, in order to do some private tests our next app.

If you use dialer apps, or think that you could give use to one, please drop me an email to betaprogram at newnessdevelopments [you know what comes here] com

We plan to open the beta testing proccess to general public, but right now we need a few brave guys.
  2.    #2  
    Nobody interested? Really?
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Without details of what the app(s) would do, I wouldn't expect your request to generate much excitement. thorne
    How would this be different from the default dialer app that comes on the Pre?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    How would this be different from the default dialer app that comes on the Pre?
    Believe me, it's quite different...
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Believe me, it's quite different...
    But in what way? What functions/advantages does this have over the default phone app?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  7.    #7  
    I can't explain it in detail for now, as you can figure, but as any other dialing app, it allows you to have your most used contacts at a few taps of distance.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    But in what way? What functions/advantages does this have over the default phone app?
    Well, the time arrives, and the app started its travel to the App Catalog.

I want to thank publicly to you all the betatesters for helping us in this development. I think we've done a good work and some of you gave us a few great ideas that will come reality in future free updates.

jjeffcoat: You'll see it's advantages (very) soon.
    its in app catalog now? whats the name?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDbandit View Post
    its in app catalog now? whats the name?
    It has been submitted, but not available yet. I'll announce it in this forum as soon as this happens.
    i would like to beta test