Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Will you please explain to me, how hard it would be to set up? I don't get it. How much harder than picking your favorite team, having a sub-menu for that team with an individual alert notification sound for that team could it really be? Considering the amount of patching, and overclocking, and themeing, and ipk installing that I've done, there isn't a whole lot out there anymore that I could see as being "difficult". I'm sorry but in my opinion that doesn't seem to be too terribly hard.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  2.    #22  
    I'm not saying that it's hard, but you won't believe the questions we get from people that barely know how to use the app as it is. Where possible, we are following Palm's usability guidelines to make it as easy to use as possible. Lots of submenus, options, etc. create a lot of complexity for the average user.

I'm confident that we'll come up with a good solution, but there are many other things on the list too.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Just downloaded the 1.8.2 version and in the app catalog it states:
    "Real-time scores for today's games"
    if this has been fixed to instant as in scores on tv = scores on my phone that would be soooooooooooooo awesome, (otherwise it should be labeled "almost real-time" but looking at the app now, with a refresh rate of 30 seconds, doesn't look like it
    bugbugbug fix it please!!!(I know it has to do with the mojo whatever it's called but hopefully when 2.0 comes that will fix it)
    I just purchased the Pre 2 on Verizon. Does anyone know of this app works for WebOS 2.0?
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by PDAGeek View Post
    I just purchased the Pre 2 on Verizon. Does anyone know of this app works for WebOS 2.0?
    Yes it does! When you get webOS 2.1, you'll also have Exhibition mode support.

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Just downloaded the 1.8.2 version and in the app catalog it states:
    "Real-time scores for today's games"
    if this has been fixed to instant as in scores on tv = scores on my phone that would be soooooooooooooo awesome, (otherwise it should be labeled "almost real-time" but looking at the app now, with a refresh rate of 30 seconds, doesn't look like it
    bugbugbug fix it please!!!(I know it has to do with the mojo whatever it's called but hopefully when 2.0 comes that will fix it)
    Will you please re-visit this issue and see if a solution can't be made? (now that 2.0 SDK is out) I realize it's almost too late for this season, but it would be cool for next.
  7.    #27  
    Will you please re-visit this issue and see if a solution can't be made? (now that 2.0 SDK is out) I realize it's almost too late for this season, but it would be cool for next.
    The Mojo push functionality still isn't available from Palm, and given the upcoming switch to Enyo, I doubt it will ever be. That's not to say there won't be something in Enyo though.

Find us on Facebook
    Here's to hoping Hockey's over in our city now....maybe by next season something might get worked out.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Hello again. With the new announcement (I know it's pretty early and you may have not looked into it yet) with regards to Villo, is this what we have been waiting for for instant score updates? That's the only thing that app needs, the second the puck crosses the line, an instant update on my phone that isn't 30 seconds or a minute late

It would seriously change your good app into a great app
  10.    #30  
    Hello again. With the new announcement (I know it's pretty early and you may have not looked into it yet) with regards to Villo, is this what we have been waiting for for instant score updates? That's the only thing that app needs, the second the puck crosses the line, an instant update on my phone that isn't 30 seconds or a minute late

It would seriously change your good app into a great app
    I'm not positive, but I think Villo only has push for their chat service. It isn't available for other uses in app. I'll check on it anyways.

Find us on Facebook
    Fair enough, thanks
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    I'm not positive, but I think Villo only has push for their chat service. It isn't available for other uses in app. I'll check on it anyways.
    Villo currently only has push chat, but it could reasonably be adapted to work with anything.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12