Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    When I comment on a photo or get tagged in one. I get the notification. When I tap the notification, I get this error: Unable to open photo.

Is anyone experiencing this issue? And how can I get it fix?

Thanks
    I get that too!
    I get the same thing. Its very annoying, and unfortunately I believe it is a known bug. Hopefully an update comes out pretty soon for that....
    aww same problem....
    Same Here too
    is it redundant if I say.... same?
    Hey everyone, this is a known prob and happens on evryone's app. The devs are working on it, but feedback about probs is always good. If you all have a FB account, join the "facebook foe webos" group - there's discussion boards and updates there that devs read & respond to. It's been very helpful for me :-) Hope that helps everyone.
    yup...

it seems to have started happening after maybe two updates, i believe it use to work at some point...so much for updating
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Very annoying. And the way I have to dismiss notifications. What a pain
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    The developers are aware of the bug and are working on a fix/update.

I hope they input a way to dismiss the facebook notifications in the drop down of the app without clicking on it.
    As always we wait for updates. Yet like everything WebOS over the past two+ years we are a patient group. With hope it looks like the time HAS come for WebOS. Maybe this will be updated too with the onslaught.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    The developers are aware of the bug and are working on a fix/update.

I hope they input a way to dismiss the facebook notifications in the drop down of the app without clicking on it.
    Umm, open the drop down list of notifications and then do a back gesture to dismiss all of them at once

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    facebook app has been buggy for a long time now... its been ascreaming for an update
    I think it was a Facebook "upgrade" that introduced this problem. I've noticed this ever since Facebook started displaying photos on a floating page over your primary page, instead of just taking you to an album. I don't care for this behavior even on my laptop, where it works (as it's harder to browse albums) and it seems to have broken Facebook for WebOS.

I'm curious how google+'s similar photos work on WebOS. There's no dedicated app, just a mobile version.
    The thing that fixed my fb problems (including what your having) is switching back to http and not using https