Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I can't search the app catalog it just gives me 0 apps on any search I do, and I can't goto any apps in app scoop I geta "this is not a valid webos app", is this only me, NOTE: apps I find in the catalog by scrolling or using categories work it's the "search that doesn't work.

EDIT: app scoop doesn't work and my webos apps doesn't work the search bar doesn't work either, it seems like anything using the palm feeds doesn't work.
    Last edited by abegee; 05/03/2010 at 08:37 PM.
    well I just checked it out and it works fine except the search.
  3.    #3  
    did you try app scoop
  4.    #4  
    this link works
    Check out findMYcar: [url]
    this one doesnt
    Check out findMYcar: [url]

the apps using the feed and the app catalog search bar use the second link so they don't work
    Not working for me. Tried to purchase digloo, and didn't get any love. Search didn't work for me. Results can back with 0.
  6.    #6  
    I contacted chuq From palm dev relations, (since this is a dev issue) I'm waiting for a reply
  7.    #7  
    it's fixed now
  8.    #8  
    search bar still doesn't work though
    I still can't search or purchase apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by o jrod o View Post
    I still can't search or purchase apps.
    Now that sucks. This was supposed to by my PDK app's big launch day, and I've been hearing people can't buy it.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PoVRAZOR View Post
    Now that sucks. This was supposed to by my PDK app's big launch day, and I've been hearing people can't buy it.
    even the developer.palm.com pages are giving errors - i reported it to someone at palm, so at least they know something is wrong. hears hoping for a fix quickly!
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS
    down for me
    I just exchanged my pre plus today and It isn't updating or downloading any of my apps that are synced on my palm account. I thought it may be the new pre plus but since you posted this today it may not be the new hardware. When i search the catalog nothing comes up and all my apps in launcher have a yellow exclamation point next to them. If i try to update any of the apps, the catalog says that "this is not a valid webOS application"

Update: If i manually search the app in the catalog by clicking on the category i wish to choose I can download the applications. Weird...
    Works for me now.
    not working for me.. still says I can't purchase apps (plus search yields 0 results).. I can download free ones, but sadly no paid ones.

I guess its being worked on. figured I'd just post that its happening to me as well.

edit - works now.. yuppy
    Last edited by tedrampart; 05/04/2010 at 03:33 AM. Reason: works now
  16. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Still no search function for me...
    Forum won't let me post a link yet, so I'll have to break apart this url from the Palm Development Center:

http ://developer.palm.com /distribution/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6921
    Having problems as well.

Was planning on grabbing GPS Dashboard Plus... opened the app catalog and typed in "gps"... no matching apps.

So I went through the categories and found it, tapped on purchase, entered password, confirmed purchase... purchase failed.

*edit*

It let me download the free version.
    same problem as described above. im not sure if its related, but foursquare & foursquare (now) will not connect. neither will AppIdeaBox. AppScoop was giving me problems last night too. It kept saying that every app was not a valid webos application.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFishGuy View Post
    same problem as described above. im not sure if its related, but foursquare & foursquare (now) will not connect. neither will AppIdeaBox. AppScoop was giving me problems last night too. It kept saying that every app was not a valid webos application.

I don't think the foursquare thing is related looks like they are having their own issues Twitter / foursquare: Hey all, a few more tech h ...

And Palm have confirmed issues at their end Twitter / chuq von rospach: @Syntactix yes, the catalo ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast