1.    #1  
    I'm sure they have the same problem in the android market and iphone app store, but do developers think we're stupid? i mean, an obama bobblehead for a dollar? who would buy that? thats sad, if you ask me. what do you guys think?

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...ma-bobble-head
    It's the same principal as the fart apps and all the other crap stupid people buy them and there are a lot of stupid people
    Why would you complain that we actually have developers making apps for us? Would you rather they don't make anything?
    I would understand if it was a freebie,
    but to ask for some of my childrens inheritance,
    it ain't gonna happen.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    I would understand if it was a freebie,
    but to ask for some of my childrens inheritance,
    it ain't gonna happen.
    exactly
    no one is forcing you to buy it.
    Well, some people want different things. As long as these apps are selling, Devs will keep making more. I don't like them and would never spend money on them, but other people will.
    I think it's awesome.. Now If he was wearing a clown suit it would be perfect

my investment now will pay big dividends when that clown is voted out of office.... Imho of course
    The description says "first bobble head to hit the App Catalog". I guess that means more bobble heads to come......
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intellidryad View Post
    The description says "first bobble head to hit the App Catalog". I guess that means more bobble heads to come......
    LOL
    i want the chuck norris bobble head!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightburn View Post
    i want the chuck norris bobble head!
    and this is where the dev will soon start bankin
    While many Democrats find it offensive, I am sure there are many staunch Republicans that will purchase it. It's just politics, that's all, and someone wants to capitalize on it, Capitalism at it's finest.
    I wouldn't put an Obama bobblehead on my phone if you paid me. Yet, who cares. Its their buck, let them spend it on what they want to spend on it.

ET
    I'll take the obama bobblehead over 'insert name here' quotes any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by etphoto View Post
    Yet, who cares. Its their buck, let them spend it on what they want to spend on it.

ET
    Exactly. Just because one person thinks an app is worthless doesn't mean other people feel the same.