Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #141  
    same for me, it's still not working, what makes you thing it's running again
    sorry ... you are correct. I had the WI icon for the last 24hours and then all of a sudden I got a temp icon that looked correct so I assumed it was corrected.
  3.    #143  
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    sorry ... you are correct. I had the WI icon for the last 24hours and then all of a sudden I got a temp icon that looked correct so I assumed it was corrected.
    its working for me again, if the updates have stoped for you they should start again, if they dont tap the GPS button in the app.
    Yep...working for me as well.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    When I open the app I get the incorrect current information (says it is 73, Weather Channel and TV say 65) and the icon has been stuck at 81 since Friday. What is going on here?

BTW date, time and location are accurate.
  6.    #146  
    The google api is down again for me, anyone else seeing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    The google api is down again for me, anyone else seeing this?
    No love for me with the app either. It's been 84 and sunny since yesterday afternoon. Is it possible to plug into a weather source other than via Google?

Update: My MotoDroid and the iGoogle web page are all stuck at the same temperature as well. Seems to be a "Google thing".

C
    Last edited by C-Note; 07/26/2010 at 06:29 PM.
  8.    #148  
    please add your complaints to this page maybe we will see a fix soon

iGoogle Weather Gadget is broken - Web Search Help
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    abegee, ever thought about the yahoo or weatherbug api? might the nws api work? the weather underground api?
  10.    #150  
    it's working again for me

Edit: a little premature it's gone back to the old temp again,
    Last edited by abegee; 07/28/2010 at 12:18 AM.
    It has been 89 deg here in Knoxville, TN for several days now. The type of weather has been changing, but may not be accurate (it shows cloudy right now but it's sunny).
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Both this and simpleweather both wont seem to update their icons for me for like a week. Too bad both didnt have an option to chose the different sources to pull the weather from.
  13.    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    Both this and simpleweather both wont seem to update their icons for me for like a week. Too bad both didnt have an option to chose the different sources to pull the weather from.
    the reason I made this app free, is due to the fact that it relies on 3 webOS services and Google weather api, and since I have no control over these services I cannot guarantee they will always work.
    the reason I made this app free, is due to the fact that it relies on 3 webOS services and Google weather api, and since I have no control over these services I cannot guarantee they will always work.
    Abegee, no worries, we appreciate the app very much. It definately is one of my launcher bar icons. Do you remember the 'weirdness' with Google search and images a while back? Maybe Google is experimenting with things and their services will work fine in the near future...in the meantime, if it is really hot here in Knoxville, I'll just convince myself it's only 89 deg...and I'll like it!

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Took it off the launchbar until things get worked out. Thank you to the developer for working on this.

BTW, one thing that we need and many would pay for is a weather app that linked nicely to radar. Would be incredible if when tapped on the icon in lauch bar it could take me to a radar map for current location. Would pay for that for sure.
    I like this app, but it does seem to work fine then all of the sudden I get the WI error
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I downloaded this a few days ago and it was working fine for about a day, then it got stuck at 77 and hasn't changed since. It's been stuck there for about 2-3 days. I've tried rebooting the phone, removing/reinstalling the app, changing the time interval the app updates, none of those have worked thus far. Any suggestions on other things I can try to get this app working again?
  18.    #158  
    google weather api is having issues I hope they solve thme soon.

the WI error happens after a restart until the next update comesalong
    google weather api is having issues I hope they solve thme soon.

the WI error happens after a restart until the next update comesalong
    Gosh...and I thought it meant I was in Wisconsin! Funny thing though...I was in Wisconsin about 3 weeks ago and it DID say WI! Something cheesy going on for sure. I'll stop now.

Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    What changed in the new update?
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast