Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    LOVE this app, Ive had it for over a month. I had the "show banner" enabled until a few minutes ago.
    I had an issue though. It seemed no matter how long I set the updates to I would consistently see my phone "updating weather" (since I had the show banner on). I could leave it on 75 minutes before each update but 5-8-12-20 minutes, whenever it felt like, it would update. Why could this be? With me disabling the show banner, would this help?

Thanks for any help!
  2.    #122  
    It will only update at 10 minute intervals if you missed an update, ie. No web connection due to being on the phone for sprint and verizon users..., or if your GPS isn't working, please turn of auto-locate and see if it still updates every 10minutes.

so check that your gps is working and you have a web connection.
    Global Posts
    505 Global Posts
    OK now since HP has cleared up the WebOS confusion I will ask this question once again.

abegee,
    Is it possible to implement Weather Alerting into your app? I love the app and would gladly pay for it if we could get some sort of Alert notifications.

Thank you for all of your hard work you put into development.
    I would love to have the option to have the icon show the weather conditions in, say, 2 hours time, as opposed to the current conditions (i.e., be able to specify the time - current or future - for the temperature/conditions that show on the icon).
    Normally I love this app but recently it has been stuck at 55 and often has trouble getting a GPS fix. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Mine has been stuck at 51 degrees all day.
    Mine has been stuck at this morning's temp all day too. Other weather conditions seem to be correct, but temp is wrong. Just today though. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thomsens View Post
    Mine has been stuck at this morning's temp all day too. Other weather conditions seem to be correct, but temp is wrong. Just today though. Any ideas?
    I was having this prolem today...i just removed the icon from the quick launch bar and then put it back in...all good now.
    Mine is back to normal today. I'm guessing the problem wasn't with WI but with whatever WI gets temps from. Whatever it is, it's fine now!
    Great App! Just downloaded it today! One thing that I think would be really nifty is if you could have the option to show the current weather just below the clock when the screen is locked. That way when I'm too lazy to unlock the screen, I can still see the temp and maybe the one day forecast. :-) A link to radar would also be pretty cool.
    My app is not properly updating anymore. I noticed this seemed to have started yesterday morning. Anyone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by zulfaqar621 View Post
    My app is not properly updating anymore. I noticed this seemed to have started yesterday morning. Anyone else?
    Same here, been at 74 and partly sunny all day, LOL, and its been raining
    Global Posts
    505 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpixi View Post
    Same here, been at 74 and partly sunny all day, LOL, and its been raining
    It must be the weather server, I just sold my pre and went back to Android and my Beautiful widgets (weather) is doing the exact same thing, it's been sunny and 83 degrees since sunday morning. I'm presuming they are using the same weather source. The devs are going to need to find another server or update server addresses I suspect.
  14.    #134  
    the app uses google weather API as do the android widgets, so im hoping googlw will fix the issue, if they don't i will have to look for a new source.
    Just confirming it here too, no longer working.
    My weather gadget for Google Desktop shows the same thing....
  17.    #137  
    the google weather API is down heres more, When Will the Weather Gadget for iGoogle AND Google Weather API calls for Weather Apps and Widgets be Fixed? - Web Search Help

it was down last week for a few hours, the then fixed it, I hope they fix it soon!!!!
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 07/13/2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Fixed URL
    I just dropped you an e-mail Abegge and then found this Thread. I love this app and was disappointed to find it malfunctioning this weekend. Lets hope Google fixes things soon.

Might I suggest a note about this on your support page....I went there first and found nothing.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Looks like the api is up and running again.
    No dice for me here in the Lou....still getting the same current conditions as 3 days ago.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast