Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    language document give me, I'll translate?
    add 1/2/3 hour update time ?
    I just wish the sun changed to a moon at night. I would trade automatically updatinf location for the app not to show me that it is sunny at 232am.
    when update weather ,the screen lights up.?it's bug?
    Global Posts
    505 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coolabc View Post
    when update weather ,the screen lights up.?it's bug?
    No it's not a bug, you need to turn off "show banner" in the settings menu.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    I just wish the sun changed to a moon at night. I would trade automatically updatinf location for the app not to show me that it is sunny at 232am.
    I am working on the moon icons, no ETA so be patient.

you would trade auto-locate for night-icons, that's good to know.
    Hi there, great app. Couple of nitpicks (one I think was mentioned):

1. I'd create a preferences menu where the settings for location and update preferences etc are stored rather than on the main card.

2. Update Preferences. Preferences is spelled incorrectly as Prefrences

3. Maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer the high temp shown before the low temp in the daily forecasts. Also, any chance of adding Precipitation % chance in the forecast?

4. Perhaps add a spinner to the GPS button so you can tell once pressed that it's doing something? And how do you tell when it's done?

That's it for now (other than some of the other good suggestions)

Excellent work!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  7.    #67  
    1. I'd create a preferences menu where the settings for location and update preferences etc are stored rather than on the main card.

A: I'm moving the "Preferences" away.

2. Update Preferences. Preferences is spelled incorrectly as Prefrences
    A: will do.

3. Maybe it's just me, but I'd prefer the high temp shown before the low temp in the daily forecasts. Also, any chance of adding Precipitation % chance in the forecast?
    A: it may just be you.

4. Perhaps add a spinner to the GPS button so you can tell once pressed that it's doing something? And how do you tell when it's done?
    A: when you press the gps button it clears the weather, it then scrolls back to the top of the page when done.

Thanks!!
    it's time to update..
    Weather dashboard has a feature that when you turn on the Pre the temperature and conditions show without sliding the dot up. That is a very nice feature. If you could get your icon to display in that screen then it would be perfect.
    Laissez Faire
    My Icon has recently started showing WI instead of the temperature. Why is this?
    That typically happens when you reboot your phone. Either wait for it to refresh or do it manually
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    this sounds awesome - unfortunately it doesn't seem to be showing up in the international app catalog?

using an unlocked spanish pre in australia. really looking forward to the opportunity to try this out!
  13.    #73  
    If you can find out how I can submit it to the appcatalog so you can see it, i would do it asap.
    need display 'C in todays,fri,sat,sun.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by coolabc View Post
    need display 'C in todays,fri,sat,sun.
    Oh I see what you mean. Even if you switch the app to display in Celcius the three day forecast still only shows Farenheit.
    I really do appreciate all your work and effort.
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    Oh I see what you mean. Even if you switch the app to display in Celcius the three day forecast still only shows Farenheit.
    I have changed that for UK users you should noe be seeing C in the forecast temps.
  18.    #78  
    why would someone do this to me
    this is a review on weatherIcon
    by TIM H,
    This developer has states he stopped development because he doesn't like something HP said. I don't think anyone should be buying apps from someone who isn't sticking around to support you unless he warns you first.
    this simply isn't true, I never said I wouldn't support my apps, this guy also attacked me on Precentral and called me names. I can take personal attacks but if he starts badly reviewing my apps I will remove them!!

see here http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ml#post2488571

Because you are being a hypocrite. Clear and simple. It is wrong for you to sell apps based on what you have written here.
    I pay money every month for the image storage and the server, and give this app away for FREE with no ads, and this is the treatment I get???

Sorry to you guys but I will not tolerate this treatment.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I don't think Tim H's comments represent the sum total of feedback on WI or you as a developer. From reading the other 162 reviews and related posts in this forum, my impression is that the feedback about you and WI has generally been positive.

I'm happy to pay something to you for WI--it is my favorite weather app!
  20.    #80  
    I can foot the bill, I just don't understand some people!!!!!
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast