Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Never mind my phone won't download anything.
    Awesome app! Great idea and this simple little feature automatically makes your app better than every other weather app available for WebOS.

My suggestions:
    1. Move the preferences to a preferences dialog instead of cluttering the main screen of the actual card.
    2. Add some more information and a nicer layout to the forecast. Checkout the weather portion of the "Where" app. It does it better than any other app I've seen.
    3. Change up the options for update interval. I don't think 1-60 minutes in 1 minute intervals is necessary. Maybe 1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 90, and 120 minutes would be more reasonable?
    This is a great app. It would be nice if it would use the GPS to show the weather in your current location instead of being set by your zip code.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    sweet app! just what i was looking for! thanks!
    congrats on making it into the app catalog, love love this app, keep up the great work
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRepublican View Post
    This is a great app. It would be nice if it would use the GPS to show the weather in your current location instead of being set by your zip code.
    Your wish has been granted.

7.    #47  
    next update (version, 1.2.0) submitted to palm, it includes auto-locate when updating, so if your on the go it will get the conditions of your current location.

should be in app cat soon
    Global Posts
    505 Global Posts
    This app is great, I love the icon. Is there a way to implement weather alerts into it? I'd gladly pay a couple bucks for a weather app that actually shows weather alerts on the home screen. Maybe a little Alert mark on the top right edge of the icon on the home screen then just open the app to read the alert? I know it must be difficult since even the major Weather players (Weather Channel, Weather Bug, etc) don't do home screen or notification bar alerts for webOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    next update (version, 1.2.0) submitted to palm, it includes auto-locate when updating, so if your on the go it will get the conditions of your current location.

should be in app cat soon
    Great. Does this work in Europe?
    Laissez Faire
    This sounds like a cool app, but I really don't want to lose one of my quick launch buttons.

Is there any to make it so it becomes part of your wallpaper (maybe upper corner) so you can still use the 4 available spots on the launch bar for other things?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    What does the show banner do?
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Great. Does this work in Europe?
    uk and germany.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    What does the show banner do?
    it shows a banner everytime the icon updates.
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    This sounds like a cool app, but I really don't want to lose one of my quick launch buttons.

Is there any to make it so it becomes part of your wallpaper (maybe upper corner) so you can still use the 4 available spots on the launch bar for other things?
    no you can't put icons onto thw wallpaper, (unless you use a server to upload your wall paper, then add the icon and send it back to your phone)

I do have an idea, on how to save space but it needs work.
    i like this app

i just need display 'C temperature,
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by coolabc View Post
    i like this app

i just need display 'C temperature,
    the app displays C in the current conditions and the icon can be set to show C the forecast will show C for UK users in the next update, german users already have it.
    the app displays C in the current conditions and the icon can be set to show C the forecast will show C for UK users in the next update, german users already have it.
    wow..wait it.
    i'm a china user,in shanghai,
    thanks your app.
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by coolabc View Post
    wow..wait it.
    i'm a china user,in shanghai,
    thanks your app.
    I can add support for chinese, do you use c in china?
    I can add support for chinese, do you use c in china?
    yeah,use c in china.
    thanks app again.
    can you add chinese language?
  20.    #60  
    I can try to add chinese, I will run some tests and see what happens
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast