Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    Hi all, just wanted to report that I will no longer be supporting this application. this application will be removed from the app catalog in the next few days.

Sorry guys but the Palm/HP developer relations and review team has just broken the last straw.

Abe
    That sucks but I understand why. Good luck with your next project.
    If ever this app gets to survive, I would gladly support it as a paid app.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
    casiouser likes this.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Add my name to those very sorry to hear the news. I too would grab it as a paid app to keep it. Either way thanks to the developer and sorry for all of the troubles.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I'm really sorry to hear this, Abe. I, too love both WI and the Clock & Weather widget. My launch day Sprint Pre wouldn't be the same without them.

But, it might be a moot point, as if I cannot get a new Pre on Sprint, I will be making the jump to an Android device.

I'm hoping this doesn't happen, but I'm less hopeful every day.

Oj a personal note, let me add my voice to the chorus urging you to "hang in there" - webOS WILL grow, (maybe not on Sprint), and when it does, your apps may very well be popular. (and popular = profitable. Good luck.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Abe I have said it time and time again I would happily pay for this app!

$3.99 or less without any hesitation.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    I've enjoyed this app too, thank you for providing it to our community.

I've noticed that now when I try to access it (tap the icon in the quick launch bar) it starts to open, then just sits there (kind of like when I open Google Maps ). I'm assuming that it is now 'removed' from the app catalog and no longer functions? That being the case, I went ahead and deleted the app. I'm hoping I did it correctly (hold the Grey/Orange and tap the icon...select "Delete" option).

Now I have an empty spot...in my heart, and on my quick launch bar.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Mine still works

-- Sent from my Palm Pre 2 using Forums
  8.    #288  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    I've enjoyed this app too, thank you for providing it to our community.

I've noticed that now when I try to access it (tap the icon in the quick launch bar) it starts to open, then just sits there (kind of like when I open Google Maps ). I'm assuming that it is now 'removed' from the app catalog and no longer functions? That being the case, I went ahead and deleted the app. I'm hoping I did it correctly (hold the Grey/Orange and tap the icon...select "Delete" option).

Now I have an empty spot...in my heart, and on my quick launch bar.
    download it and try again, Check out weatherIcon: http://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.abesapps.weather&applicationid=2720
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    download it and try again, Check out weatherIcon: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=2720
    Thanks!!!! Now if only you could do something about the fact it says 103 not that it is incorrect just that it sucks!

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    So the app still works with the Pre and the Pre 2, any hope to be able to get it on the Pre3? I really miss it!
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Open Source the app please if you are no longer willing to support it
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    Bump for pre3 support!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415