1.    #1  
    hey neideas appcat will not except ne of my cards it keeps saying my card may be fraudulant with error code PMT04020 ne help would be great all cards are valid active and have money thanks
  2.    #2  
    help please plz plz
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chadking View Post
    help please plz plz
    what application are you trying to buy? just curious!
    // Aaron Ardiri
    Mobile 1UP, http://www.mobile1up.com/
    Caveman, Caveman HD (touchpad), Cronk and GW Series available on web OS
    hey neideas appcat will not except ne of my cards it keeps saying my card may be fraudulant with error code PMT04020 ne help would be great all cards are valid active and have money thanks
    just re-submit your card. Did the same thing to me.
    I just ought an app, no problem. Are you trying to use your card for the first time? Might have to call your credit card company to tell them you need the app catalog approved so they don't think it's a fraudulent user. Some credit card companies will tend to suspect tiny on-line purchases like 99 cent apps.
  6.    #6  
    I've used all cards before and it won't let me submit any of them it gives me the same error I'm trying to get driver I've tryed everything and nothing works I want more apps I'm bored HELP
  7.    #7  
    ne Ideas I still can't get it to work
  8.    #8  
    can palm block you from buying apps?i don't know why but that's all I can think of
    ne Ideas I still can't get it to work
    I also can not enter a credit card. Palm has not solved this issue yet They are working on it tho
  10.    #10  
    why is it just us?youd think it would be everyone when are they gonna fix it I needs driver dammit LOL
  11.    #11  
    ne ideas