Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is anyone else using this app yet? I saw it listed just the other day in preware and figured i would give it a try, and i must say it is pretty sweet! Upload your music to and offsite server, Login using your credentials (they are supplied after you receive your beta invite), and stream YOUR music on the fly! Pretty awesome eh? And the best part......ITS ALL FREE! well, for now anyway.
    Last edited by jayjam99; 05/01/2010 at 11:21 AM.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Wow, that looks awesome. I'm sending them an email asking for an invite right away!
    Link please
  4.    #5  
    Thanks for posting the link tyler.
    Its also available in preware for download if you use that.
    FYI.... i got my invite approval one day after my request so just be patient.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjam99 View Post
    Thanks for posting the link tyler.
    Its also available in preware for download if you use that.
    FYI.... i got my invite approval one day after my request so just be patient.
    What did you say in the email?
  6.    #7  
    i just told them that i was interested in trying out there new app, and that it sounded very interesting and useful to me.....Dont think it really matters tho. Pretty sure the response i got back was automated. lol!
    how much space do they give you?
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Lol, 3 hours later I get my invite! Awesome! I'm setting it up right now
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pegsie View Post
    how much space do they give you?
    not sure about that yet. i dont see any mention of limitation s on their website....i can tell you that i currently have 5 full albums up'd and am shooting for more as we speak!
    Let us know how Brightharbour differs from Zumo Driver in cost & functionalit please.

BLiip
    Quote Originally Posted by bliip1234 View Post
    Let us know how Brightharbour differs from Zumo Driver in cost & functionalit please.

BLiip

Right off the bat zumodrive isn't the greatest out there. So many issues with going to next track as well as creating playlists. I was really disappointed with zumodrive, so much potential.

I am looking forward with playing around with this one.
    This app works amazingly well. Very easy to set up, but thing that takes time is waiting for an invitation. If you have any problems the staff responds very quickly; I asked a question earlier today (Sunday) and within 3 hours I got a response. The interface is nice, but a little simple. Overall one of the best apps for the Pre for music, far superior to zumodrive
    Thanks for looking at our BrightHarbour Music App. We are very interested in your feedback. We do look at each invite. So, please be patient as we respond to the invite requests. After you get your invite and import YOUR music in our Media Explorer, please remember to move your music into your own personal "Stations" that you have setup. The BrightHarbour Music App for the Palm Pre looks for the stations to be created first before it can stream your music.

The BrightHarbour Music App interface for the Palm Pre is really simple right now. We wanted to start that way and then add to it as necessary. We appreciate your feedback!
    Last edited by brightharbour; 05/02/2010 at 05:40 PM.
    Works great so far. I would request that you fix it so we dont have to log in everytime we use this, Its kind of a pain.

Also is there a limit to the amount of space we get?

Edit:
    Having problems now,
    1) getting this error logging in The type initializer for 'Nested' threw an exception.
    2)getting error on device there is no account for the username and password
    3) before the login issues it would only allow 58 songs for a station, I would drag 72 songs in and still showed only 58?
    Last edited by 2sslow; 05/02/2010 at 08:02 PM.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

So far so good with this app. Don't have any of the issues I had with ZumoDrive. Only thing I didn't realize initially is that you have to add your music to the stations before you can listen to them on the Pre. Wish that weren't necessary, but that's ok. I have a huge collection of MP3s to add so that is taking some time to do with the Media Explorer, but that is understandable. Highly recommend others give this app a try.
    Thanks for your feedback for the BrightHarbour Music App. For the login errors you received on Sunday night, the server was taken down shortly for maintenance. Please try again and let us know if you are still seeing the same message. The BrightHarbour Music App is in our BETA phase, we are adding enhancements as necessary to try to give the Palm community a really great music service and music app.

As far as the questions about how much space is available:
    We are not locking down the amount of space in our BETA phase of the BrightHarbour Music App. However, we would really appreciate it if users wouldn't abuse the service with using lots of space. If we see users using too much space, then we'll start to make judgment calls. However, we prefer not to do that, if possible.

We want the Palm community to have a really good music app, so we appreciate judicious/responsible use during our BETA period.

Thanks again for your feedback!
    Quote Originally Posted by brightharbour View Post
    Thanks for looking at our BrightHarbour Music App. We are very interested in your feedback. We do look at each invite. So, please be patient as we respond to the invite requests. After you get your invite and import YOUR music in our Media Explorer, please remember to move your music into your own personal "Stations" that you have setup. The BrightHarbour Music App for the Palm Pre looks for the stations to be created first before it can stream your music.

The BrightHarbour Music App interface for the Palm Pre is really simple right now. We wanted to start that way and then add to it as necessary. We appreciate your feedback!
    You guys are doing a great job, also glad to see your active on precentral. This will definitely be a good source for feedback.

I love the album covers that it shows when playing songs. It would be nice if you guys offered a music manager option like tuneup, but that's more of a tangent on what you guys do.

Will you guys be adding a video upload option? It would be nice to play with that, but it will definitely take a toll on memory
    Hmmm interesting comments. I have been using Zumo, but as others have said, there are a LOT of issues with songs not being listed, playlists a total mess. They do respond to support questions, but are not very thorough in their answers.

I will have to give this a try as well
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Thanks for all the feedback! For the video question, that is something we would consider in the future. Right now, we are focusing on trying to develop a really great music app for the Palm community. Thanks again for trying our music app!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast