1.    #1  
    Ok after almost a year of use on the Pre, I was really hoping we would have a few more Catholic apps, like the ones I had on my Centro, for example:
    Virtual Rosary & Olive Tree - NAB (ANY NAB Bible for that matter).

Also, the order of the mass would be nice!

All we have is a Catholic quiz show App... But LDS and Jewish apps are out there!

Anyway, you Catholic (or Non-Catholic) developers out there that are interested, I would even pay for these!

Thanks... That's my 2 cents!
    don't you know!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by andyd93 View Post
    Anyway, you Catholic (or Non-Catholic) developers out there that are interested, I would even pay for these!
    why PAY for a catholic app....when you could PRAY....sorry...couldnt resist . i thought there was a bible app...not sure though.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I know, I am posting to an old thread ...

I would like to see a Catholic version of the bible (The New Jerusalem Bible, for example), and the Catechism of the Catholic Church, both done in the way Biblez has been done, with search, take notes, etc.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I was going to get a 'Mass for the Day' app up and going but as I started to dig deeper into this, the NAB is copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.

Google 'usccb nab permissions' for web page - (I can't post links yet, not enough posts...)

My thoughts were to share the generated income with various Catholic charities.

If we can overcome the copyrights, I'll write the app!

What are the thoughts on a 'Catholic Prayers' app - how to pray rosary, children's prayers, etc?
    Last edited by SmartKidsOnTheRun; 01/26/2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Bold text
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    Count me in. I would buy the app.