Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Saw this on YouTube...

Doesn't appear to be available just yet.
    Looks like it might be pretty good.
    JB
    Looks nice! Thanks for sharing.

I currently use Twee Free.
    Holy crap that looks sexy and better then Tweed, Twee and Bad Kitty. Too bad I don't feel like spending anymore money on twitter clients, but I would consider this if the price is right and came out soon.
    Just bought today. It has by far the best interface out of all the twitter clients available for webos. Only $1.50 too!
    Quote Originally Posted by shahm0nsterr View Post
    Just bought today. It has by far the best interface out of all the twitter clients available for webos. Only $1.50 too!
    Is it in the app catalog ?
    Yes, under 'Whats new'

TweetMe - Fun new Twitter app by Catalyst Media Studios
    How fast is it? I love badkitty cause it loads fast and runs fast.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    It is pretty fast. It definitely loads faster than Tweed. Scrolling through the timeline can be a wee bit choppy at times, but as i said this app really stands out from all the rest
    Just bought it and I will be deleting all other twitter apps.
    I agree, deleted the other twitter app, this one kicks it to the curb.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I agree. Just deleted bad kitty and tweed. Beautiful app.
    app rocks! Spend the $1.50! :-)
    I love the UI. It looks sooo good! Well worth the money. Kinda hope future updates include choice of picture site upload.
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Looks nice from the catalog.

Does this current release have a time-line marker?

What pic site does it use?

Are pictures easy to Tweet like in Twee or does it do the weird email attachment thing like in Tweed?
    You guys sold me on it....downloading now. Lol
    Okay I'll bite. I'm not trying to be argumentative, this is an honest question. How is this any better than any of the existing Twitter apps?

It's a different layout, yeah. I could see how some would find that more attractive than existing apps. But it doesn't have any features that Tweed and Twee don't have. In fact, it doesn't seem to have any photo integration yet, so it's actually a step behind the two leaders.

So what's the big deal here? And why do people think it's worth paying more money for this as a different Twitter app when a couple have already bought one or two?
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Just to throw in my two cents...

I had never pictured myself buying a frickin' twitter app. Saw Palm's facebook talk about it earlier tonight and checked it out in the app catalog. I actually bought it. TweeFree was fine to use, I enjoyed it enough over the other free ones. TweetMe kick's **** though. This is like NewsRoom for me, a webOS app at it's best and something I want to use just to use it.

Well worth $1.50. Even for a twitter app.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Okay I'll bite. I'm not trying to be argumentative, this is an honest question. How is this any better than any of the existing Twitter apps?

It's a different layout, yeah. I could see how some would find that more attractive than existing apps. But it doesn't have any features that Tweed and Twee don't have. In fact, it doesn't seem to have any photo integration yet, so it's actually a step behind the two leaders.

So what's the big deal here? And why do people think it's worth paying more money for this as a different Twitter app when a couple have already bought one or two?
    For me it is the layout, the presentation of the information. Yes I was getting most of this with TweeFree, which I thought was a very good twitter app even for a "free" version. I don't know how else to say it, so far it just looks and 'flows' better for me.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Triple post here, and this one is for two negatives with the app actually.

While comparing it with TweeFree while thinking of what to post in my post above, I noticed that the trends list didn't match up with Twee's and so I checked the actual twitter website on my laptop. TweetMe's trend list is behind both (or in the future, one of the two).

Also, you can get yourself into a string of pages...., example; click on someone you are following to go to his profile, click his followers list, and then you are kind of stuck there from what I see unless you backswipe a couple times until the menu icon pops up in the bottom right corner. Twee has the same problem with having to back swipe though.

It is a 1.0 version though so I would hope to see these improved on. Otherwise it seems great so far.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    straight from the app catalog:
    this twitter app is very capable and the ui is cute, if a bit clumsy at times and unpolished.
    a lot of tap tap taps are required and some of the ui elements aren't consistent in quality.
    there is no support for multiple accounts (as stated) but there are a lot of features available (including trends) and they are mostly all accessible from the main menu.
    notification support isn't as robust as bad kitty and the ui does not indicate the number of new tweets, mentions etc you've received. the big show stopper here though is speed. it is simply too slow.
    overall not bad but I still prefer (and recommend) the ui metaphor of bad kitty. this simply feels like a generic twitter app ported to webOS.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast