Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
    TweetMe slow for anyone else lately?? Or is it just Twitter's servers?

It's taking like 10 seconds just to load my home screen. Doesn't matter if i'm on my 10 meg Wi-Fi or 3G...
    I don't think it's Twitter's servers, TweetMe has a steady habit of being completely slow at random times. I can load TweetMe up, have it circle on the timeline for a few seconds, go and load Twee while it's doing that and Twee will have my timeline up while TweetMe is STILL having a circle loading on the homescreen. I don't know why it does this, but I notice it gets a thousand times worse when the web or NaNplayer is open - worse than any other twitter client I have used (I have 4 - Twee, Tweed, Bad Kitty, and of course, TweetMe). Funnily enough, it does this most often over WiFi (with a perfect signal). I have less problems over 3G.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Hmmm... sounds like an issue that needs addressing. Hopefully Catalyst reads this.
    Thanks for posting. It seems that Twitter had a huge slow down on May 12th for Twitter clients using OAuth, which at this time are only Bad Kitty and TweetMe. Are you still experiencing big slow downs? Also 1.0.2 just hit and should have some significant speed improvements.
    TweetMe
    Lead Designer and Developer
    http://www.tweetmeapp.com
    Quote Originally Posted by catalystmediastudios View Post
    Thanks for posting. It seems that Twitter had a huge slow down on May 12th for Twitter clients using OAuth, which at this time are only Bad Kitty and TweetMe. Are you still experiencing big slow downs? Also 1.0.2 just hit and should have some significant speed improvements.
    Catalyst: Are there any plans to address the issues with TweetMe and Wi-Fi? I've been hoping it would get fixed in the past update. Is it on your radar?

I went to make a twitter post including a pic with Wi-Fi on the other day... big mistake. It just hangs and never actually uploads. Shouldn't an app run better on Wi-Fi in comparison to cell?!
    sipple31,

Any luck with the new v1.0.5 update?
    Quote Originally Posted by donnydonny View Post
    sipple31,

Any luck with the new v1.0.5 update?
    Initial tests are good!
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Hey is there a way u can add a messaging function that if u type the @ sign a list of names pops up, cause i can never remember all of my friends names
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345