Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    not buying if there aren't notifications.
    There are notifications
    does it work in landscape
    as someone who deleted bad kitty and tweed, I just think tweetme flows better and is more pleasing to look at. I liked tweed a lot, and thought bad kitty was not visually appealing. Tweetme is easier for me to access features, and I just love the way it looks. Tweed is solid though.
    Hi there, everyone! This is Paul Smith, the developer of TweetMe. Thanks for the compliments and the suggestions. Here's a few things to note:

- If you find you've tapped a few things and get deep within the app, do a forward swipe to jump all the way back.
    - The review that said you have to tap tap tap, well I'm not sure about that. The only thing you have to tap more for is to get at links, and it's one more tap. Tap once to pull up actions, tap again to reply. Done. You can also tap on the avatar to jump straight to the user. That's actually one less than many apps.
    - It does have notifications, I'll include that in the description at next submission. Improvements are coming. One thing to note is that TweetMe's notifications require less resource usage. When you quit TweetMe it stays quit until it needs to check, opens for a bit in the background, checks and then shuts down. Saves power, and allows for more resources for other open apps.
    - TweetMe does not have landscape mode, and probably won't for awhile. I have a long list of features that will be coming very soon. I'm sorry!
    - Attaching pics is integrated, the video is about 2 months old and a lot of features have been changed. You can preview pics, and view pics in tweets while inside of TweetMe
    - Speed issues, the app is very fast, EXCEPT for scrolling long lists, I'll admit it. Other than that it is as fast or often FASTER than other apps. Launch time, load times from Twitter, and navigating to and from different sections of the app is near instantaneous. List scrolling speed is near the top of my list. It will be improved, you can count on it!

I'll admit that it doesn't have every single feature, but what we do have is extremely easy to use and and has a great feel to it. As some users have said on Twitter, it just feels smooth, it flows well, it's elegant. The main point though is that it is fun. It truly makes Twitter an enjoyable experience (at least for me, and many others). I hope you'll give it a shot and if not, I hope you love using Twitter anyway!

Have an amazing day and thanks for all your support, especially to the early buyers willing to take a chance on TweetMe

- Paul
    TweetMe
    Lead Designer and Developer
    http://www.tweetmeapp.com
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Bought it, only to find out the timeline function has been removed from the options. I would have stayed with Tweed had I know this fact
    When I try to sign in I get caught in a loop that keeps asking me to Connect my account. I click allow and it brings up the same screen again. I check my settings on twitter.com and it says TweetMe is already connected. What am I doing wrong?
    Hi, mr dev. I know the price in america is $1.50....why is the price in the UK 1.50.. it should be 75p, if that, can you please fix the pricing and I will buy it.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    is this a PDK app?
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Very nice job on the app...I have my FB linked to my twitter, nd don't go there much, but the app seems so nice I use it on my phone a bit more.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayln View Post
    straight from the app catalog:
    i won't call that person a lier, but my experience is nothing like that. Its faster and more responsive than any of the other twitter apps I have. Also i've noticed that you can get to the homescreen from anywhere with one gesture (forward swipe).
    I like this app so far, but I haven't been able to view my lists. I can view them in Tweed and also on the desktop Twitter page. Any thoughts?
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I'm gonna try it out - I'm a bit demanding of my twitter apps - so we'll see how it compares to Twee! Thanks for coming to the forum to let us know about the app!
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b1gben83 View Post
    I like this app so far, but I haven't been able to view my lists. I can view them in Tweed and also on the desktop Twitter page. Any thoughts?
    My lists are working, have you tried restarting your phone?
    Nevermind, uninstalled and reinstalled and its working now. Love the UI and the speed, but somethings missing that I use in Tweet: no copying of tweets to the clipboard (unless I just don't know how to do it) and can't look at the public tweet feed. Good start nonetheless!
    great response from the developer! You are one of the reasons why the developer community is a gem!

I am finding though that my apps are running slower with the app card open. Anyyone else?
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordbane View Post
    Nevermind, uninstalled and reinstalled and its working now. Love the UI and the speed, but somethings missing that I use in Tweet: no copying of tweets to the clipboard (unless I just don't know how to do it) and can't look at the public tweet feed. Good start nonetheless!
    When you retweet something you get a show other sharing options (new style retweet, shave via email, share via sms) if you want to share elsewhere you can copy from the SMS.
    Best twitter client available. For a first release it's incredibly fully featured and well executed. The devs are active, respond to feedback and feature requests personally and promise much more to come.

Can't praise this app enough
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I have Tweed and Twee but TweetMe is by far the best twitter app on webOS and could potentially be the best twitter client on any mobile platform.

As an ex-iPhone user Tweetie is my twitter client yardstick and TweetMe almost just as good. Considering it's a 1.0 release I'm even more impressed. The UI is intuitive and beautiful.

It's the little things that make TweetMe so good. I love the very webOS like divider that appears showing the time when I refresh the timeline. It's just like in the SMS app. I like the way the time on each post automatically refreshes. That's a nice touch. Other apps only refresh the time when you refresh.

My future feature wish list is: to be able to choose the picture service (I like yfrog but am happy to use TwitPic in the mean time), to be able to choose the radius for nearby tweets (I don't know what the current default is) and to have TweetMe jump to the oldest new message so I can scroll up rather than the the newest so I have to scroll back in time (this is no big deal especially with the divider so I know when to stop scrolling and I believe this is coming soon anyway).

The only other feature that's missing is remembering the timeline. If I get a notification of a mention and I haven't refreshed for a few hours (which happens when I'm working) when I go back to Home TweetMe reloads from scratch and I can't remember where I got to. I have to remember to refresh then check out the new mention.

I couldn't decide whether I liked Tweed or Twee better and was always switching between them. TweetMe has made the decision for me. I'll be using TweetMe exclusively from now on.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by catalystmediastudios View Post
    - If you find you've tapped a few things and get deep within the app, do a forward swipe to jump all the way back.
    - Paul
    That takes away one of my minor complaints. Very cool.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast