1.    #1  
    Recently I got few games like Guitar Hero,and Need For Speed. But every time i try to turn them on nothing happens. I press on the icon,but the game won't start on show up on my phone. Does anybody know what might be the problem?
    They aren't made for the pixi I don't even know how you managed to download them
  3.    #3  
    Really? So,what games work for the pixi?
    You should read first and use the search function. If the games are not sold for the Pixi are because they aren't supported, they won't run, and that's simply because the hardware is different.

So, you won't be able to play them, too bad

Optimization Under Palm's 3D hardware

check slides 6 and 7 for the differences
    Most games that don't use the PDK should run on the Pixi, but if they're not made for it, it may or may not present display problems
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    They aren't made for the pixi I don't even know how you managed to download them
    Ya, I have both the Pre and Pixi and without the PDK for the Pixi I don't see how it would even be possible to download them. I know they won't show up in the app catalog.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    We all know how he "got" them, it's unfair for the developers as the PDK games aren't the only ones in this situation, there are also standard paid webOS apps in this situation.

And, sorry to burst your bubble, but as for now, no PDK games run on Pixi, also, your phone sends among other things a listing of what you've running and the time spent on every app/game daily to Palm (this is dead serious, search for it if you don't believe)
    hahahaha how did you download the games to the pixi!
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    hahahaha how did you download the games to the pixi!
    webos quick install could be the main option, installed it via quick install or command line.
    It isn't that hard, but that's not the point