Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Similar to the week-view used by DateBk?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    That would be pretty dope!
    One of my major disappointments. I suppose the developers have not really had access, but the number of excellent PalmOS calendar apps are sorely missed. I actually had one that showed some text on a month view, and used it all the time.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    Like this [url= Image : yfrog.com/6ffw3p - Uploaded by MetaView[/url] ?
    what app is this?
    No App, it's a patch of the build-in Calendar, I'm just working on.
    If this is what your working on - your headed in the right direction! I was a DateBk user and miss having a decent PIM more than anything else. I'll keep my eyes up for you in the future. Good luck!
    I'm open for sugestions, unfortunately I don't have access to the parallel events when drawing one event, means I can't figure out (atm) if there is another one starting to the same time/day.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctychick View Post
    Similar to the week-view used by DateBk?
    I would check out the Homebrew Agenda app -- http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/agenda

It can provide a standard view of up to 31 days at a time for all your calendars, with a option to actually show all appointments between any two dates (2 months, a whole year, etc). It also has a search function where you just start typing and it finds any matches! The icon will even update with the current date (although it will only update upon opening the app or at midnight)

this is by far one of the best Apps out there (Homebrew or Official)
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    Agenda is now integrated (kind of into the calendar
    L\’Haut-Parleur » Have some more details in calendar’s week view #webos Here for the brave ones. Don't foget to save your files, I will add more tomorrow and an official patch will be in a couple of days. But when you have a look on it now, you can send me comments and suggestions
    L\’Haut-Parleur » Have some more details in calendar’s week view #webos Here for the brave ones. Don't foget to save your files, I will add more tomorrow and an official patch will be in a couple of days. But when you have a look on it now, you can send me comments and suggestions
    this is great news - looking forward to the patch in the "official" feed
    I had some cool progress yesterday, I posted some screenshots on Twitter MetaView (MetaView) on Twitter
    The patch creation isn't done yet, will try tonight. If it works then I will add it to the feed.
    I had some cool progress yesterday, I posted some screenshots on Twitter MetaView (MetaView) on Twitter
    The patch creation isn't done yet, will try tonight. If it works then I will add it to the feed.
    could you also integrate a "number auf week" into the week calendar instead of "week of 3. May". The number of week is often used in businesscases and usual in EU at least

ISO week date - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    It's already integrated in the patch "System Menu Today menu" , perhaps you could easily call the function used there.

If this would be integrated i could finally get rid of my google "Week Numbers." calendar
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    could you also integrate a "number auf week" into the week calendar instead of "week of 3. May". The number of week is often used in businesscases and usual in EU at least

[url= week date - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]
    It's already integrated in the patch "System Menu Today menu" , perhaps you could easily call the function used there.

If this would be integrated i could finally get rid of my google "Week Numbers." calendar
    I made a patch to do just that. It puts the ISO week number in the header of the calendar. Maybe it's time to finish it of and submit it to Preware...
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/244583-week-number-week-view.html#post2417855
    oh great separate patches are good for those who don't need the one or the other - hopefully these two work together?
    I have installed MetaView's patch from here:

http: // metaviewsoft.de/wordpress/?p=424

It works great!

As a longtime DateBk user, now I can see in the way I am used to. Excellent!
    'Text in week view' is what I am dreaming of. I have installed the patch from MetaView. Great work and thanks!

The shortcut from calender to Agenda is great as well!
    @frause I have quite a performance hit when I add the week number, how do you calculate it? Want to share some functions?
    @frause I have quite a performance hit when I add the week number, how do you calculate it? Want to share some functions?
    http://stealthberry.org/webos/patche...knumbers.patch

Look for week.jsjsjs.

Visor -> m515 -> Treo 650 -> HTC TyTnII -> Treo 750 -> Treo Pro -> Prē -> Prē Plus -> Prē 2

WebOS Patches: Ringer switch icon in Top bar, Disable LightBar, Week Numbers in Calendar (ISO 8601)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast