Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    lately i've been getting people telling me "hey i called you" and i'm like "no you didn't. i don't have any missed calls." so i'm like whatever. until yesterday and this morning. last night i was just messin around with my phone and my "fiance's" phone. she has a pre too.. i called my phone and it rang on her end but never rang on mine. so i called again and my phone rang. this morning i tried it again. this time when i called from her phone it went straight to voicemail. i called at least 3 times and each time it went to voicemail. then i called her and her phone rang.. so i called myself back and walah.. my phone rang.. what's up with that?
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Signal strength is the most likely cause, both on your phone and the caller's. Also, network bandwidth and lack thereof is a factor. Also, if caller and callee are not on the same carrier network. thorne
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i'm pretty sure it's not signal strength. we both have sprint pre's. and we were both in the same bedroom last night and in the same car this morning when i tried calling myself. as for others calling.. there's a possibility it's signal. but when i call from her sprint pre multiple times and my phone doesn't acknowledge the call.. somthing more than signal is wrong. because when i call hers phone.. it rings. and we're in the same place.. and only after i call her does my phone ring when she (me calling from her phone) calls back
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    i have noticed this happen a lot as well. I have youmail vm- luckily i get a text message of a missed call from their service, otherwise i would never know if anyone called. not sure whether its the phone or a network problem.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    the thing is.. i wasn't using preware. this morning i just woke up and decided to try it. i also have the auto reboot app.. my phone restarts every morning at 4 A.M. and these two instances arent the first time this has happened.
    It happens to me at work all the time, but no where else I'm aware of. I blame Sprint.
    Admitted, I could be wrong, but I still blame Sprint.
    I have had the same problem.... I have noticed my indicator (top right) is showing data usage while I'm told "I called you". Here is what gets me, I have had zero apps going, and as far as I know these times my mail isn't syncing. Hmm getting kinda ****ed about this. I might add that, as previous posts have said I also have tried calling from landlines and cell (same carrier & others) same issues. I have noticed that data is active for several min. with zero apps going.
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    I had the same issue. But i thought it got better after updating to 1.4.1.