1.    #1  
    Only getting image descriptions... No pictures or prices. Image box just sits and spins and the price area, condition, and description heading all show "false".

I know there's a Woot Off going on right now, but they have shown up fine in the past. Anyone else seeing this?
    Not sure, but since 1.4, notifications haven't been working right either. When you tap on the notification, it brings up the app, but then the notification doesn't get dismissed.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    --same thing here. I switched to @wootoff twitter sms notifications. They've been right on time compared to wooters.us on my desktop.
    Visor Platinum > Treo 90 > Clie PEG-NR70V > another Treo 90 > BB Pearl 8130 > Pre Plus
    I tweeted with @DeliciousMorsel, the developer of Twee, today. He's aware of the issue (apparently Woot changed something) and is working on a fix. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
  5.    #5  
    cool
    yep. Same here. The 'wooters!' app is also having a few problems, too.

I've also been unable to post comments on woot. I am logged in on my Pre, and if I try to post a comment it asks me to log in again, telling me I am typing an invalid password.

anyone able to post comments from their Pre?
  7.    #7  
    Odd... new Woot up and it's working fine... it's even a Woot Off!
    Does anyone have notifications working? I only saw them once and it was while the app was open. Now I get no notifications. I hope the app gets updated to fix this.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Notifications work for me every night when the item switches. They don't (and have never claimed to) work during wootoffs.
    woot-offs seem to really mess with that application. Same thing happened last time. I assume it caused by changes made on woot's servers, and the app has to adjust to them when they break stuff. Of course, I could be wring. I use both woot clients off and on. At least one of them generally works...
    Speaking of daily deals, is this the funniest thing ever? Perfect for cluttering up you entire desk so you can't do any work...

Deal of the day, Daily Deal | yugster.com