1.    #1  
    It seems that Palm will start to loose some loyal customers by not having Adobe work more dilligent on the Flash Plug-in for Palm Pre's WebOS interface.

With Palm's outstanding homebrew dev community, we have everything that we could possible need on a mobile phone, except for one major thing, FLASH. All I want to do is be able to access my SlingBox from my mobile phone. I will change phones and upgrad when my contract is up if that comes sooner than Flash for Palm Pre.

Check out the spects on this site for the HTC HD2: http:/ / w w w .htc.com/www/product/hd2/specification. html (take the spaces out to load page)
    Quote Originally Posted by thePretender View Post
    It seems that Palm will start to loose some loyal customers by not having Adobe work more dilligent on the Flash Plug-in for Palm Pre's WebOS interface.

With Palm's outstanding homebrew dev community, we have everything that we could possible need on a mobile phone, except for one major thing, FLASH. All I want to do is be able to access my SlingBox from my mobile phone. I will change phones and upgrad when my contract is up if that comes sooner than Flash for Palm Pre.

Check out the spects on this site for the HTC HD2: http:/ / w w w .htc.com/www/product/hd2/specification. html (take the spaces out to load page)
    cause palm has very limited recourses. They have more than enough on their plate, without taking care of adobes.
    That and I'm sure it's a large part on Adobe, they have a real hard time admitting that they are a slow company which always delivers late.

I'm sure alot of Adobe's resources where heavily placed on developing flash for the iPhone so when they finally changed Jobs' mind they could release it fast, a very arrogant move, which probably cost us loyal webos users.
  4.    #4  
    yep, I am one that will just upgrade to a phone that can do it all instead of waiting for my current phone to catch up with the times and work as it should. Dont get me wrong, I think that webOS is a great OS and have grown quite fond of using it, however if it will take long to catch up, then I will move on too...

If you want to donate a few billion dollars to Palm to get things moving quicker, then please do! Otherwise, either be patient or switch phones. Palm doesn't have the resources to put out a bunch of 1GHz processor phones right now.

If you really want SlingBox and Flash, then yes... switch phones.
  6.    #6  
    thanks for all the responses, I like to throw out little stingers sometimes, just to see how others feel, I have had my pre since they were released, been through all the OS bugs and homebrew apps, I am waiting patiently just like everyone. Just see how y'all felt too..
    thanks for all the responses, I like to throw out little stingers sometimes, just to see how others feel, I have had my pre since they were released, been through all the OS bugs and homebrew apps, I am waiting patiently just like everyone. Just see how y'all felt too..
    Cool
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    idk ppl knew that they were buying 1 gen webos and a phone... so why are you *****ing?
    wanna switch do it and don't make stupid threads because I'm sick of them... I see everyday 10 threads that somebody wrote and he is like "palm has no flash, no good apps, no nada... etc" I tell you one thing... Stop *****ing and get the fuuck out
    The OP's screen name says it all. Nothing more needs to be said.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by en0x View Post
    idk ppl knew that they were buying 1 gen webos and a phone... so why are you *****ing?
    wanna switch do it and don't make stupid threads because I'm sick of them... I see everyday 10 threads that somebody wrote and he is like "palm has no flash, no good apps, no nada... etc" I tell you one thing... Stop *****ing and get the fuuck out
    just chill man

11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    The OP's screen name says it all. Nothing more needs to be said.
    you too man, just jealous of the creativity.. lol

i agree, webos is very slow. just compare it to iOS. Its the only thing i really love on the iPhone, the smooth UI (the rest is crap ^^ <3 Palm Pre)

But i think this will come with the next updates. now, when palm implements official the pdk in their os is it just another step.

greez
    TheRealLink
    Like they always say... take your time, don't rush it or you will mess up. Palm has been slow and taking their sweet time and still mess up a quite alot haha ... ugh Palm hurry please! We loyals here are desperate for a new phone... >.> Now you have HP's bank account, start using it! xD
    Cingular 3125 --> Samsung Instink! --> Palm Pre --> ???