Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    that is the question. can both of these apps run side by side?
    Absolutely. They work well together.
    "Honest to the point of recklessness; self-centered in the extreme."
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    thanks.. i would hit the thanks button but i am on the mobile site.
    What are the advantages of using both?
    good question.
    is there any other input?
    I scale from 500-800mhz, saves battery and temp when idle...
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    So you would have the Super Kernel in order to have all the speeds installed, then use the scaler to scale instead of just setting it at one speed? Since you cant really have the 800 and 720 installed at the same time?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIowaKid View Post
    So you would have the Super Kernel in order to have all the speeds installed, then use the scaler to scale instead of just setting it at one speed? Since you cant really have the 800 and 720 installed at the same time?
    yes, super kernal to get to 800mhz then scaler to set the scaling, my phone didn't like 250-800 so i had to go with 500-800....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    so at idle the phone scales down to 500mhz which is stock, then during use jumps up to 800mhz, instead of running 800mhz all the time and chewing up battery