Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Hi,

Just noticed that Glyder 2 is 0.99 or $0.99 in the app cat:

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    It is also a big upgrade.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I'm on it...thanks for sharing!
    is the game good or one that id play once and put down?
    Thanks for sharing. Just downloaded it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    is the game good or one that id play once and put down?
    It is an easy to understand game but there are some challenges to it. NFS took me less time to complete than this game. It is not addictive but is a game that you may come back to. I paid the full price and liked it. Still do. For .99 it should be a no brainier.
    Any game from the big makers for 99 cents is a great deal. It's less than a beer. and about the cost of a cup of coffee. And in NY about 1/8th the cost of a pack of smokes.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    It is an easy to understand game but there are some challenges to it. NFS took me less time to complete than this game. It is not addictive but is a game that you may come back to. I paid the full price and liked it. Still do. For .99 it should be a no brainier.
    Any game from the big makers for 99 cents is a great deal. It's less than a beer. and about the cost of a cup of coffee. And in NY about 1/8th the cost of a pack of smokes.
    hmm will get it then, realized games on sale doesnt always mean the game is good..as i found out with real tennis...that game is aweful