Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes
    I also would like to see a synergy-based version (webos 2.x plz) and as amoralico posted it seems not to be his No1 prority for now:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...t-webos-7.html

I like the Mojo approach as it quickly satisfies every begging webOS user regardless of version/device (like google maps of 72ka) but for the longterm i prefer the webOS native way to have it integrated into synergy-messaging.

Well as long as these apps will be working for more then some days due to API changes/shutdowns this is a shockingly convenient situation for us having potentally 2 choices. AND perhaps as a community, both devs can learn and borrow from each other, be it only ideas if code is too different.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 09/23/2012 at 07:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    I also would like to see a synergy-based version (webos 2.x plz) and as amoralico posted it seems not to be his No1 prority for now:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...t-webos-7.html

I like the Mojo approach as it quickly satisfies every begging webOS user regardless of version/device (like google maps of 72ka) but for the longterm i prefer the webOS native way to have it integrated into synergy-messaging.

Well as long as these apps will be working for more then some days due to API changes/shutdowns this is a shockingly convenient situation for us having potentally 2 choices. AND perhaps as a community, both devs can learn and borrow from each other, be it only ideas if code is too different.
    Give Eric some time, he's working on it. Doesn't sound like amroalico will work on it, as implied by his post:

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ml#post3353799

Makes sense not to duplicate dev effort.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Ehm it's not, see:

https://github.com/venomous0x/WhatsAPI
    Sources are unavailable while we have a conversation with WhatsApp's legal team member.
    That looks interesting..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 09/23/2012 at 08:18 AM.
    Try doing this on Google though: "whatsapi forked site:github.com"

They can take one down, but they won't take all of us down...

And i implore their head of security to read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_through_obscurity
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 09/23/2012 at 11:18 AM.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    somline likes this.
    go eblade.
    thanks for all your work
    will wait for your app.
    whatsapi by venomous is down but there are others now, I do not think they will be able to keep it down for long. it will just change to different repos or storage methods.

sorry harrie you were right, but aren't :P
    Quote Originally Posted by krushaaa View Post
    whatsapi by venomous is down but there are others now,
    Sure. Also, nothing can stop people from downloading the sources.

As of now, I'm ejoying Amoralico's "MojoWhatsApp" client, and I'm completely blown away. I still await for Eric's efforts, which I hope will give us Synergy integration.

This community never stops to amaze me!
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Give Eric some time, he's working on it. Doesn't sound like amroalico will work on it, as implied by his post:

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ml#post3353799

Makes sense not to duplicate dev effort.
    He also said that he'll include our translations in the *next* version of his client so it seems to me that he will do some work until eblade finishes the real thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I haven't stopped. I'll put it out there as soon as we get that packet size problem solved, but frankly, I doubt anyone would use it over the other app now.
    Hello there Eric! It's been long since you post about this project, but you seem to be active in others. I suppose that amoralico's MojoWhatsapp project has made your motivation go down considerably. Are you going to put more efforts in Whazaa? I guess we all would like a WhatsApp Synergy plugin.

Thanks again for all the time you put into this.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    hape likes this.
    yes, we´re still waiting for this one , but take your time
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Hello there Eric! It's been long since you post about this project, but you seem to be active in others. I suppose that amoralico's MojoWhatsapp project has made your motivation go down considerably. Are you going to put more efforts in Whazaa? I guess we all would like a WhatsApp Synergy plugin.

Thanks again for all the time you put into this.
    You're welcome. I will get something out there, but I've been pretty much absolutely halted on doing app work with the new job, and my father passing a bit unexpectedly, and the funeral coming up next week, and lots of travel for the new job that I'm not used to.

I got some things in SynerGV 1/2 to look at as well, and this. :-S
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    You're welcome. I will get something out there, but I've been pretty much absolutely halted on doing app work with the new job, and my father passing a bit unexpectedly, and the funeral coming up next week, and lots of travel for the new job that I'm not used to.

I got some things in SynerGV 1/2 to look at as well, and this. :-S
    Very sorry about your father eblade. Thank you for all the wonderful work you do for the webOS community.
    my father passing a bit unexpectedly, and the funeral coming up next week
    I'm out of words Eric.

I feel so ashamed for being so selfish and demand your attendion, my apologies. You have my deepest condolence, and expect you and your family can overcome this with time. I can only thank you once again for still having the strength to support us. Your father would be very proud.

oholika likes this.
    I agree whole-heartedly with jcmarcos' words.
    Thank you everyone Now back from this week's visit to the main office, and it's time to sleep, get up, rearrange my office so I can work from home properly, locate a nice suit, have a day to maybe work on something of my own, get back to working on Monday, cross the state and visit with hundreds of family members i haven't seen in years for the weekend, and then back to the main office on the next Monday. Yeah, I'm a busy dude now.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Very sorry to hear about your father Eric.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Thank you everyone Now back from this week's visit to the main office, and it's time to...
    Man. That's. IMPRESSIVE!
    Hi,
    Is this thing still working? I have downloaded the latest version on my palm pre 3 but getting the error during registration..
    Quote Originally Posted by ujjwalujjwal View Post
    I have downloaded the latest version on my palm pre 3 but getting the error during registration..
    What did you download? This thread's mainly for Eric Blade's own solution, which neve came out of closed beta, thus has never been available for download.

Finally got it into my phone. Thanks anyway