Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree173Likes
    Connection is working fine here, from Android, webOS and PC.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Someone knows how iPhone generates the MD5 of password for WhatsApp?

That is the field UDID on the registering process. I tried to get it from code disassembling but I failed.
    Sorry, you'll have better luck on that if you talk with the WhatsAPI people, they've been reversing that sort of stuff, but the people here are more interested in things that affect the operation in webOS rather than logging in iOS devices

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    YEAH BABY!

See attached screenshot...
    Which Java program is this?

Is there an prealpha/alpha/beta installable version for WebOS?
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    But the several month old Java client is still working, at least messaging. Or your problem is again in registration? I can't check that.
    I think the problem is the following:
    In wazzap code in (protocoltreenode.py) in BinTreeNodeWriter.streamStart starts with a sequence of bytes (87,65,1,0).
    Original java app has the following sequence (87,64,0,4).
    I had the same login problem. I changed it and it works now.

I'm developing a Mojo hybrid webos app based in the java source code (nokia C3). I have a stable version but I have the problem with registration, it seems that wazzapp and original java nokia C3 does not work. When I send code request I get a fail-old-version error, and if I try with varios User-Agents then a get a too-many-fails error.

Anybondy knows how to register successfully?
    tromalas likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by amoralico View Post
    I'm developing a Mojo hybrid webos app based in the java source code (nokia C3).
    Wot? Another one? Party!

Quote Originally Posted by nichtwirklich View Post
    Which Java program is this?
    I'm using Peter Bjon's Java client, which I've mentioned a lot of times.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Vistaus likes this.
    I see Eric is all too busy in several fronts, Open webOS one of them now, no less! Not to mention caring for the family.

Will you find time again for your wazzaaa? There has been some impatience lately, and that's understandable to some extent. But I hope you are not getting upset with this project which, as every reverse engineering effort, can be very annoying.

By the way, please bear with me as it's not completely clear to me if you are still stuck in the registration or login problem. As I was able to chat a little with Herrie, I'd like to believe that "everything is sorted out now (TM)"... Still putting my Java client online as much as I can, to see if anybody pops up there!
    Last edited by jcmarcos; 09/04/2012 at 02:13 AM.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    can't wait Eric !

Release this whazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    - HP Veer --
    Everything is fine on the family front, thank you for concern Well, as fine as one person needing an MRI next week and one person needing a lung biopsy this week, can be, I suppose. At least the one is thinking clearly now and the other is breathing ok now.

Yes, I do have my hands in lots of different places right now, and my catalog apps are what's paying my bills right now (that and the fact that i saved virtually every bit of money made during my last major work contract, so that i wouldn't be broke while inbetween contracts).

I did post node-wa, the main part of the communications layer, to github, and if anyone wants to put some time into helping with that, that'd be awesome. The part of the layer that reads the incoming data needs to be re-built, so that incoming data is stored independently of the code that processes that data -- so information that gets broken up into more than 1 single packet can be processed properly. This is vital so that the service doesn't get crashed out or totally confused every time someone sends you something other than text, or if someone sends a text that is greater than what will fit in one packet.
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    Vistaus and Rnp like this.
    If you need it, I can help by trying to design something, logo, buttons ...
    Best regards
    Rnp likes this.
    My graphics skills are rudimentary at best (see also the original graphics for GVoice before I got Asle to make some for me) .. So, an icon for the app would certainly be welcome
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    Rnp likes this.
    go guys . We can create an icon IDENTICAL to the original whatsapp app but different colour .

go go go
    - HP Veer --
    Rnp likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I did post node-wa, the main part of the communications layer, to github, and if anyone wants to put some time into helping with that, that'd be awesome.
    I've taken a look at it and, while it's not a million lines of code, I feel unable to help. I'll exchange my ineptitude with money, of course.

Rnp and Vistaus like this.
    I'll see what I can do to make an awesome icon.
    Today was a lazy day, so I made an icon for the Whazapp (or whatever it will be called)
    It's the shape of the messaging Icon combined with the Style of the original one, but with different angles, shadows and gradients... so there wont be a problem I think

feel free to criticize

And here are all possible resolutions (from notification-icon to big splash icon if there'll be an independent app)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vistaus, wolfgart and thenyboy like this.
    Me like! But it does look a bit too much like the real one so I'm not sure if that would give any trouble. But if it doesn't give any trouble then I fully support your creation!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Me like! But it does look a bit too much like the real one so I'm not sure if that would give any trouble. But if it doesn't give any trouble then I fully support your creation!
    I don't really know how much it have to be different

nothing is the exactly the same but maybe I should change the colour.
    do you think this is enough or just a different one, maybe blue?!
    I don't think having an old school telephone handset even makes sense in the context. It doesn't have anything to do with voice .. :-S
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    If don't know if people assosiate it with what it stands for, if there is not really a similarity ;D
    but here are three ideas anyway..
    amoralico likes this.
    @eblade I know, but that is how the icon looks of the official Whatsapp client so virox' icon should kinda resemble it.

@virox: That second one looks good but I'm not sure the text would scale nicely on smaller versions... Definetly the best of the 3 though.