1.    #1  
    I am wondering if there will be an ESPN app for Pre in future? I love it on iPhone.
    I keep hopin so, not a fruit phone user, but I have been using espn mobile since long before the fruit phone..... Would love to have a dedicated app
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Is the ESPN app free on the iPhone?
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Yes, I believe it is.
  5. mt8
    I would love an ESPN app, especially during fantasy football season
    I have the Mobile ESPN sites for the Steelers and Pens bookmarked, they are pretty fast and good info on them.
    doubt it, unless somehow palm becomes a part of the market share.
    i am using the espn app on my wife's iphone... if ou look at it closely, it is almost the same as the mobile version of espn.

so i just bookmark it,
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnj2803 View Post
    i am using the espn app on my wife's iphone... if ou look at it closely, it is almost the same as the mobile version of espn.

so i just bookmark it,
    Bookmarking is a good workaround.. I do that now. But having an app that would allow us to get notifications on team scores and play-by-plays would be awesome. Should we talk to ESPN about something like this?
    Last edited by srswarley; 09/12/2010 at 05:02 PM.
    I use sports live in the app cat for live scores and alerts. It works awesome and only cost 6 bucks I think...
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    I use sports live in the app cat for live scores and alerts. It works awesome and only cost 6 bucks I think...
    I use it as well, works great. You get all the live scores of your favorite teams as a webOS notification
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I think the mobile site actually works pretty well for quick scores and recaps. Also has a nice gametracker. Overall one of the best mobile versions of a website.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by draztikrhymez View Post
    I use it as well, works great. You get all the live scores of your favorite teams as a webOS notification
    Well that sounds promising... I'll have to check it out.