Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I just posted a request on geekstoolbox.com for a webos version of their sirius app, the dev wasn't apposed to it if the demand was high enough. I used the WM version on my TP and it's great!!! every channel supported even espn, H100/. it has album art and favorites. if you want this as much as I do here a link to the post so you can also request it. thank you.

hxxp://forums.geekstoolbox.com/showthread.php?33947-any-chance-for-webOS-support
    are you sirius?? (get it?)
    no but siriusly (couldnt help it), I'll will send a request too.
    demand will never be high enogh with palm products. There won't be an app for that.
    idk if there is even an ipod app for this... i think theres an 'antenna' module that does give the capability for it... but nothing streaming that I know of for the 3gs or touch. Now if we had FLASH- i believe we could just stream right off the net from their website- and someone could write an app to utilize that stream maybe? idk.
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    demand will never be high enogh with palm products. There won't be an app for that.
    Lets not put down the possibility if you dont want to help then dont. your part of the reason why there will never be enough support.
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Is Sirius still in business? I have a lifetime subscription on the radio in my daily driver, and have not listened to it once since last fall thanks to Pandora and the other Pre streaming music apps.....
    Really curious. With the half dozen internet streaming apps with 1000's of stations available, are there really that many that broadcast *only* through Sirius? My understanding was you paid to have those stations accessible anywhere since cars only receive FM, but with Pre, iPhone, Android, etc and these apps, is Sirius really relevant?
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    howard makes it relevant
    For talk, Sirius/XM still very relevant. POTUS (non-partisan politics), The Virus, Raw Dog (comedy), and radio feeds for CNN, MSNBC (as of this week) and others, as some examples.

I'd love an XM app. {Jonathan}
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I would LOVE to get my Sirius on the Pre. They just announced an Android app will be available soon to go along w/ the iPhone app and Brackberry app.
    I have been a Sirius subscriber for about 5 years and can't live without it.
    I wake up to it, have it in my cars, my office, my kitchen and my guitar shop.
    Having it available on the Pre would be
    sweeeeet!
    Sirius/XM on my Pre is the only thing that will guarantee I renew my subscription.

Anyone know where to tell THEM that? (A third party developer is nice and all... but there has to be a better way...)
    Doug Meerschaert
    NoInsultSoftware.com

Apps: Scratch, GasMath, CheckMath
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    keep the requests rolling in here and hopefully one will be developed [Platform Request] - any chance for webOS support?[Platform-Request]-any-chance-for-webOS-support
    I thought you could stream XM and Sirius on the Pre from the web? You log into your act via the web browser and just launch it and it streams.

At least that is what I remember reading in the past. I don't use those services so have not kept up on that. I could be wrong but wanted to toss it out there just in case. ii

I use Radio Time myself for free content.
    Last edited by Paladin; 04/25/2010 at 10:57 AM.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I thought you could stream XM and Sirius on the Pre from the web? You log into your act via the web browser and just launch it and it streams.

At least that is what I remember reading in the past. I don't use those services so have not kept up on that. I could be wrong but wanted to toss it out there just in case. ii

I use Radio Time myself for free content.
    Doesn't work on the Pre - yet!
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    left comment on your thread.... hopefully sooner than later!!!

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    I left a comment 2!
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    thanks, i'm sure everyone helps
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Instructions on streaming Sirius/XM to your PRE...

hxxp://forums.precentral.net/general-webos-chat/189762-streaming-sirius-pre-success.html
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Really curious. With the half dozen internet streaming apps with 1000's of stations available, are there really that many that broadcast *only* through Sirius? My understanding was you paid to have those stations accessible anywhere since cars only receive FM, but with Pre, iPhone, Android, etc and these apps, is Sirius really relevant?
    You would think so... Check out this news...

Sirius XM Raises Guidance On Positive Developments - SiriusBuzz

I wish Sprint could churn #'s like that.

I am creating an account on GeeksToolbox right now!