1.    #1  
    I am currently unable to open:
    Need for Speed Underground
    Hero Of Sparta
    and though they are homebrew I'll add them to this list
    Supertux
    Doom
    Quake

The issue is not memory related I have run Jstop and gotten down to 11mb and have run restarts
    I had to do a Erase/Reset (not full erase/reset) on my Pixi+ when it started doing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I am currently unable to open:
    Need for Speed Underground
    Hero Of Sparta
    and though they are homebrew I'll add them to this list
    Supertux
    Doom
    Quake

The issue is not memory related I have run Jstop and gotten down to 11mb and have run restarts
    You are in webOS Apps Forum, and haven't specified device or OS version. What did you do recently that all of a sudden they aren't opening? Did you try uninstalling, then re-installing?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    I get this situation almost daily. Sometimes doing an audio restart or luna reboot will bring them back, but most times it takes a full reboot. I haven't tracked down the cause of it yet but I suspect something else is hanging onto a system resource.

I did notice via jstop that the active app in exhibition keeps running after exhibition ends (for example, LCARS clock). Once I reboot, it is gone. I'm wondering, since it seems to happen to me daily, whether this is a symptom or a cause.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad