1.    #1  
    I absolutely _love_ this game, but some versions are virtually unplayable.

Has anyone tried the WebOS version yet and can give a report on how well it runs?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    looked at it, thought about it...

The control arrows are pretty close together, my sausage fingers might be troublesome when playing, anybody actually played yet?

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Honestly, seems pretty dumb in my opinion that the dev used the name PacMan. As he says, it's not an official version.

Namco has made a game on the OS. Seems likely to me that using the name for the clone will result in a cease&desist.
    I thought that too... time will tell.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  5.    #5  
    If you downloaded it and they took it out of the app catalog, what would happen to the copy on your phone.... would still work, wouldn't it?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    If you downloaded it and they took it out of the app catalog, what would happen to the copy on your phone.... would still work, wouldn't it?
    It will still work until you replaced your phone.
  7.    #7  
    Well I've read some of the reviews now and the consensus seems to be that it sucks.
    jim
    IT SUCKS! Did the developer even test this game on the pre? The control response is so slow.
    I've had PacMan on every phone I've ever had lol, I'm sure someone will get it right soon for webOS......I hope.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    is there a link?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by wuthang1976 View Post
    is there a link?
    http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...atalog/pac-man
    My device history:

- Jim J.

Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    That guy can't use the name "Pac Man".. He will be forced to change it soon by Namco, I'm sure of it.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrok View Post
    That guy can't use the name "Pac Man".. He will be forced to change it soon by Namco, I'm sure of it.
    I imagine you are correct.

I'm not bothering to try it - it's 2 dollars and according to the reviews the controls are very sluggish and there's no sound.
    My device history:

- Jim J.