1.    #1  
    Have you seen the I Am Rich app in appscoop? It's 99 dollars. It's either a joke or a typo right?
    Its for people with more money than brains
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    It made me laugh

FAIL!!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    It's real.. check out this article over at webosRoundup Reason #437 Why I Love webOS | webOSroundup
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    At least no one has bought it yet. This is from the Palm app feed. <ac:total_downloads>0</ac:total_downloads>
    Thats pretty funny.
    I would purchase it if the Dev. would take $99.99 (additional 99 cents) for a custom blue gem.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    I was going to start a thread on this app. Glad I searched first.

the message in the gem is

"dumb@ss you been rick roll'd"
    On his Developer Home page under Portfolio, He has a bunch of Wealth and Attraction authors links. Seems like he really believes he's gonna get rich with this app.....lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    well if he sells the app to 10 people he gets a grand for next to no work
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    well if he sells the app to 10 people he gets a grand for next to no work
    yea, but if doesn't sell any he's down a hundred for submitting the app.
    Hmm, never underestimate the stupidity of customers unfortunately. The same concept/name was one of the first iPhone apps @ $999.99 - I think it sold about 6 copies before Apple took it offline from complaints (funny, long enough for 6 * $300 revenue!). I remember a news story about one person defending the purchase - not sure if that was a parody though.

I think this quote sums it up from Obi-Wan Kenobi:

Who's more foolish - the fool or the fool that follows him?
    It was $1000 dollars on the iPhone app store.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    yea, but if doesn't sell any he's down a hundred for submitting the app.
    Honestly people are stupid enough I gaurantee at least one person buys it within a months time from now
    In case $99 is too cheap for you, there's now a $999 app that hit the Palm Web feed today called "I'm So ****ing Rich". Geez.

--Todd
    I almost wish I had a grand to spend on it
    if you buy the 1,000 or 100 dollar apps your an *****. They do nothing and your wasting your $. Send a 1,000 and I'll drive to your house & kick you in your a.s.s. At least you will get something for your grand. People are dumba.ss.es!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!