1.    #1  
    http://www.precentral.net/how-get-vi...voice#comments

I can't find the visual voicemail app anywhere i use to have until i doctored my pre now I can't find it. Anyone know were it went?
    Just re-download it, you are not going to be charged again since you already own it. Just go to the app catalog and you should see your download link.

Edit; you didn't have that link the first time (i think) I think that is the one that the developer gave refunds for since google was being a pain when it dropped its new update. have you tried youmail yet, it sweet.
    Last edited by Menace187; 04/28/2010 at 12:08 AM.
  3.    #3  
    Crap i really needed this app. Arrrrr Yeah I have youmail but I use goggle voice for my business. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooney101 View Post
    Crap i really needed this app. Arrrrr Yeah I have youmail but I use goggle voice for my business. Thanks
    Mooney you can use YouView with Google Voice, if you need help getting setup let us know.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    Mooney you can use YouView with Google Voice, if you need help getting setup let us know.
    Can you post how to do this? I too would like to know how use YouView with Google Voice.

Also, anyone know which is better? Google Voice or Youmail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vkitty View Post
    Can you post how to do this? I too would like to know how use YouView with Google Voice.

Also, anyone know which is better? Google Voice or Youmail?
    http://forums.precentral.net/syntact...tructions.html

YouMail does alot of really cool things GV doesn't, but transcriptions do require a monthly fee. Google Voice has free transcriptions but often unusable. Check out www.youmail.com for more details.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcticus View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/syntact...tructions.html

YouMail does alot of really cool things GV doesn't, but transcriptions do require a monthly fee. Google Voice has free transcriptions but often unusable. Check out www.youmail.com for more details.
    So in your opinion you think youmail is better than Google Voice?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    i have been looking for a free replacement to GDial. I understand youview is more powerful and flexible. But GDial was still working for me till i got my replacement phone.