Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I would love an Anki client for webos. It's a flashcard/spaced repetition software that reviews cards you have trouble with more often, and cards you know better less often. It has a nice pre-built deck for kanji, but can be used for most anything.

Anki - friendly, intelligent flashcards

It has versions for Linux, FreeBSD, Mac, Windows, iPhone (in a day or two), Maemo, and Android.

I found what looks like an official newsgroup for Anki, and a topic that mentions webOS. I posted a reply, but it hadn't shown up yet last I checked:
    Anki iPad - Anki | Google Groups
  2.    #142  
    I got a good tip from gryfone (and some great links which I've added to the top posts):

Maybe have a script for contacting the developers? I've been using something that emphasizes that WebOS is now on the top 3 carriers nationally, that there's a PDK to easily port iPhone apps, and that there are over 2 million WebOS users
    If anyone wants to throw together a quick script, let me know and I'll add it up top.
    I would like to see Glympse for the Pre, as well as an SSH app (i can use the terminal but the text is really small).

I add another vote for seesmic as well.
    How about Subsonic (audio streaming)?
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    On the Rhapsody forum an employee mentioned that they are going to start discussing WebOS in their product meetings due to the feedback they are getting!
  6.    #146  
    As aaron1981 pointed out, we've gotten a great response from Rhapsody

"David, Employee, replied 10 hours ago
    Wow guys. You've seriously made some waves with these posts. I can't say much more at this point but I can say that we will be talking about Palm Pre in our product meetings thanks to these posts."
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron1981 View Post
    On the Rhapsody forum an employee mentioned that they are going to start discussing WebOS in their product meetings due to the feedback they are getting!
    That's great to know! We should really get the word out to more devs. Maybe admins can make this a sticky, and/or have a right bar link on the main website (precentral.net)?
  8.    #148  
    MapMyRun has been updated to their new site and Paypal has been added to the list
    Our app for paypal was published today for WebOs phones. It is called DigiPay and it is now available for the Pre and Pixi phones.
  10.    #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by sshipman12 View Post
    Our app for paypal was published today for WebOs phones. It is called DigiPay and it is now available for the Pre and Pixi phones.
    Thanks! I added that info to the list!
  11.    #152  
    updated with Kyusaku's Ustream post and with the Hootsuite site that Palm RTed earlier today.
  12.    #153  
    updated with RememberTheMilk
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    How about USAA Bank:
    Send email to - socialmedia@usaa.com
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    Thanks for posting this... This is the most important app for me, but logmein won't budge on giving any info about whether they're working on a webos app or not. I really hope they are.
    I've tried over and over as well. Emails, Twitter, their own forums. Hopefully it'll come soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by tublecane View Post
    iheartradio
    Definitely! ClearChannel is freezing out all the other webradio apps like Radiotime. However. This may require Windows Media to be licensed for WebOS. E-mail contact (their web form is b0rken) is support at iheartradio dot com .
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    radiotime is basicall iheartradio from what I've looked at.
    No, ClearChannel (the largest American radio station group) prohibits Radiotime from carrying ClearChannel stations. They are exclusive to iheartradio.
    Quote Originally Posted by tbetz View Post
    Really? I get lots of CC stations on Radiotime.
    Only on the PC. They don't play any more on the WebOS client.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocLee View Post
    ESPN Radio is carried in RadioTime already.

You get Clear Channel syndicated programs, but no actual Clear Channel stations, yet. If you get a Clear Channel station, consider yourself lucky as it's a glitch in the system.

Doc

RadioTime Developer
    My luck ran out about a month ago.
  19.    #160  
    added USAA bank
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast