Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    shazaam would be awesome
    Really would like to see Google Maps navigation. Was a nice feature on my droid.
    TomTom, Garmin, CoPilot, ... Take your pick.
    Check out Movie Diary.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'm desperately seeking a really good RSS reader that integrates with Google Reader. I've tried all of the ones that I can get, paid and free. Being a "foreigner" limits my choices - for example, I can't download Scoop to give it a try (Scoop, I'll try if you go international!).

None of them comes anywhere close to NewsRack (from OMZ Software) on my iPod (Google Reader, Feed Sorting, Twitter & email integration). Quite simply an elegant solution. It's pretty much the only reason I still carry my iPod around (omz-software.de)
    Quickoffice (full viewing and editing)

Sugarsync app

Computer remote control.
    Dave
    "Life moves fast. Don't miss a thing" > "Works like nothing else"

Palm IIIxe -> Tungsten T3 -> Lifedrive -> TX -> Verizon Centro -> Verizon Pre+ and TouchPad
    Shazam and onboard navigation like Navigon/Garmin/TomTom.

Also Skype of course.. and a responsive native lightsabre app like "The Schwartz Unsheathed" for Android
    IPK FETCHER <-> An attempt against geo-filtering
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Please can you add this to the first post?

Last.fm app for Palm Pre

Many thanks.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tublecane View Post
    iheartradio
    radiotime is basicall iheartradio from what I've looked at.
    You serious, I got to page 2 without someone saying SKYPE ?!? I mean, it's not even a huge deal, but I don't think the android platform offers, anything webos can't, so port apps.. and as a rule of thumb, go for the most popular on any other major OS. After all - apple stole from palm, and apple doesn't fall far from the palm tree.
    Sirius/Xm. I'm tired of carrying around my Inno.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    precentral app anyone? something like engadget's app, where new blog entries are shown by default (in a pre-friendly format), podcast/video links etc. are 'clickable'....
    Two apps I'd like to have on my pre....if I had 'em I'd leave my ipod touch at home:
    Lose It! and Yammer.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    last.fm, shazam or midomi, logmein, orb, slingbox
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Palm Pre definitely needs more nature apps!

Ones that help you identify birds or trees, or a planetarium app or etc.
    If I had 1Password, MLB AtBat and if the webOS version of Yahtzee was like the iPhone OS version I'd never miss my ipod touch.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    SLINGPLAYER Please!!!!!

Enuff said.
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Shasamm
    A banking app from Chase would be nice. I also would like Mobiscope and Ultrasoft Money without using classic.
    PocketQuicken

(oops... Landware's web site says that they have lost the license to support and sell PocketQuicken... so I guess it would have to be Intuit to put out a Palm Pre app)

Personally, I'd prefer a PocketQuicken App (to sync wireless with Desktop Quicken) over the alternative of shifting my financial transactions and management from Quicken to Mint.com. I can't seem to find a forum posting on Quicken/PktQuicken on WebOS.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast