1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an app available for the Pre, homebrew or otherwise meant to make reading and replying in vbulletin forums easier? Similar to tapatalk for the iPhone? tapatalk.com
    No, but that would be killer! The mobile site is OK, but kind of feature-less.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  3.    #3  
    Ugh! So unfair. I registered at tapatalk forums and posted in a thread with other webos users asking for tapatalk for palm devices! We should get everyone here to do the same!

tapatalk.com
    /forum
    /showthread.php?p=9432#post9432

Sry, post count isn't 10 yet. Can't post links. So lame.
    I was just checking their website
    Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF

and they have an app for Android and the iPhone. Have you guys registered and posted your request?

Here is the thread:
    http://www.tapatalk.com/forum/showth...t=webos&page=3
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Here they have an API if anyone wants to make one: Tapatalk - Forum App on the iPhone, Android, Nokia, and BlackBerry for vBulletin, phpBB, IPBoard, and SMF. If you scroll down a little it even says "develop mobile app similar to what Tapatalk team has developed, in any platform such as Windows Mobile or WebOS".
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    I don't know if you guys know what this means but here is a screenshot: