Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  

I have been wondering about this for a while now, but the threads and sites that I have found dealing with Cheat-Codes for Mobile games, have either been deleted, or didn't offer anything helpful.

So I will ask this here (I Hope This Hasn't Been Asked Before). Is there any cheat codes for the games that are currently being offered for the WebOS? If so, where can I find the Cheats And/Or Codes?

[[This Is The List Of Games That I Have Purchased & Would Love To Have Cheat-Codes For]]

Gameloft:
    Gangstar
    Modern Combat - Sandstorm
    Sherk Kart
    Skater Nation
    Asphalt 5
    Hereos Of Sparta
    Earthworm Jim
    Castle Of Magic
    Dungeon Hunter
    N.O.V.A - Vanguard
    Assiasin's Creed
    Brothers In Arms
    H.A.W.X
    Brain Challenge
    NFL 2010 ((I Own This Game, But Hate Football. I Personally Don't Need Any Cheat-Codes For It, But My Friend Who Plays This Game On My Phone Would.))
    Real Tennis
    Let's Golf
    Real Soccer - 2010
    Oregon Trail

Laminar:
    X-Plane
    X-Plane Airliner
    X-Plane Racing
    X-Plane Helicopter
    X-Plane Glider
    X-Plane Apollo
    X-Plane Space Shuttle
    X-Plane Extreme
    X-Plane Carrier
    Giant Fighting Robots

Glu Mobile:
    Guitar Hero 5
    Glyder
    How To Train Your Dragon
    Mini Golf - Wacky Worlds
    Super KO Boxing
    Family Guy - Uncensored

E.A. Mobile:
    The Sims 3
    Need For Speed - Underground

Any help will be greatly appreciated. If there is no codes, please be polite with your response.

Last edited by the2ndflood; 04/22/2010 at 02:05 AM.

Carrier: Sprint
    Device: Palm Pre
    Favorite App: NesEm
    Favorite Modification: UberKernel

You could use Save/Restore to save your game progress and then share that saved data file (not the application itself) with others ...

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Wow, that's a lot of games.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    You could use Save/Restore to save your game progress and then share that saved data file (not the application itself) with others ...

-- Rod
    "

The friends that I have that use the Pre only really like sports game; so I wouldn't be able to use your app with that. Hopefully I can meet someone that plays the games I do. Cheat-Codes would still be nice though, I just don't know if they even exist. Also, is the new Gameloft game "The Settlers" going to be supported by your Save/Restore app in time?

settlers rock! Fantastic game, would love it to be included!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Sort of on topic, if anyone else here plays the "helicopter game", try turning on the music app, even if you don't want to listen to music mute it. The game runs so much slower that it's way easier to play. Especially important for those of us who overclock because it's wicked fast at 720.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    settlers rock! Fantastic game, would love it to be included!
    Yeah it is a great game! It reminds me of the PC game Civilization. Plus the game is over 400MB's! That the largest game yet; so I know I will be playing it for a while.

Heck If i knew what whitby needed I'd get all the programs I have to be included
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post

-- Rod
    I can't believe this hadn't occurred to me yet. This is huge. Just like with the action replay. There are sites devoted to this already but I don't think anyone has ever been able to do it on iphone. PreCentral should set up some sort of repository. Example is to click on any console game at gamefaqs.com, then hit the "saves" tab. I'd kind of like to just have every car and track in asphalt cause I usually only have time for 1 or 2 games at a time anyway.
    Last edited by lupos; 04/22/2010 at 04:03 PM. Reason: dur
    I have to ask.... Why buy a game if you're going to cheat it? Isn't the challenge the reason to buy it?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Heck If i knew what whitby needed I'd get all the programs I have to be included
    Time is the main thing.

Bounties will encourage other developers to share the load of supporting new apps. Post them in the Save/Restore thread. We suggest double the price of a paid app as a suitable bounty (then the developer gets to support your preferred app, and another of their choice, which might just be one you want too).

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
  12.    #12  
    I just downloaded the Gameloft game "Driver" and the game actually has a Cheats menu. But I haven't been able to activate the cheats yet. Does anyone know how to activate the built-in cheats?

I'm personally tired of getting smashed in NOVA live, i never know who's killing me lol
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I'm personally tired of getting smashed in NOVA live, i never know who's killing me lol

Wait, you can play the N.O.V.A. Gameloft Game live? How?

make an avccount if u havent already then go to multiplayer..... i played a few times its alright
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by VenpaCasa View Post
    make an avccount if u havent already then go to multiplayer..... i played a few times its alright

I didn't even know that feature was there. It's crazy to me that we can play a video game online, with other people; using our mobile phones!

Quote Originally Posted by the2ndflood View Post
    I didn't even know that feature was there. It's crazy to me that we can play a video game online, with other people; using our mobile phones!
    i know its amazing my father keeps sayin when they invented the telephone NO ONE imagined it would come to this. Not to mention these gameloft game are crossplatform as in I can play with my bro while he is on his iphone... Or so they say haven't tryed it myself
    nova live is really the best way to play. feel Free to add me @menace187 so i can shot you down you can also find other member id's in this thread
    I would remind people that actually posting links to Warez sites on this forum is likely to get you permanently banned by the moderators. They have a very low tolerance for that.

So whilst people are asking what site is being referred to, I would caution against anyone actually naming or linking to such sites.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
    Palm wouldn't know that you have these apps on your phone.
    Actually, Palm is sent a report from your phone every single day, which records exactly what apps you have installed, and even when you started and stopped each app.

Look for '/usr/bin/contextupload' and '/etc/event.d/uploadd' ...

-- Rod
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast