1.    #1  
    so browsing on precentral today told me that Hero of Sparta is on sale today, so I bought that, and picked up Real Tennis the other day when it was on sale for $.99... is there currently a notification system that let's you know when they offer their games at a sale price? I'd love to get golf and need for speed on sale!
    i picked up hero of sparta on sale also...seems pretty cool so far
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    buy Let's Golf even at full price. Well worth it! I have lost hours of productivity due to that game!

Also picked up Hero Of Sparta on sale. Will test it out tonight!
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I would love for recent movie straight to games crossover to appear(example How to train a Dragon). I want IronMan 2 to appear in the App Catalog. Saw clips for it on the other phone(I don't say the name out loud). It's looks good.
    Quote Originally Posted by booyapre View Post
    ..is there currently a notification system that let's you know when they offer their games at a sale price? I'd love to get golf and need for speed on sale!
    Yes, I've been wondering that myself. I've missed a fair few sales, I'm afraid, due to the fact that there doesn't seem to be any notification. Does anyone have more info on this? I sure would be great, even if it was just a thread here, which could be updated accordingly..
    well how to train your dragon is now $0.99
    Chaps, in fairness, I think many of these kind of sales are meant to be for regular checkers. For example, Xbox Live often has sale items or even free items but they are not placed right at the front. It's like a reward for viewing the whole thing rather than just taking the best bits. As much as it can be considered a pain, I like the idea of rewarding faithful followers/members/fans etc.