1.    #1  
    Hey everybody,

I just got me new Palm Pre a couple days ago and have enjoyed looking through the apps to keep me busy for some time!

I have one question that probably already has been answered. (Sorry for being ingorant) My question being is there an app available or in the works for a flashlight app that uses the light on the back of the phone used for your camera flash?

If there is one could someone give me a link to the post or the app please?

Much appreciated everyone, and I look forward to discussing apps in the future!

Zach
    There is a patch in preware that enable this.....no app that i know of...
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    led torch is one, my flashlight is another. They both require a separate serivce to function. I prefer led torch and jason has a nice device menu patch that puts a toggle for it in the device menu. Led torch also does strobe light. Both in preware!
    myFlashLight! in Preware should be what you're looking for.
    LED Torch works great for me and Jason supports his patches really well.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    LED Torch, just don't forget the associated system manager (or whatever it's called) that's needed as well.

http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/led-torch